Sorry if this is the wrong place but I'm stumped on how to add a song from my favorites list to a playlist on my ipad version of UGT.

I've actually added a playlist but for the life of me I can't seem to add a song to the playlist...

I've tried holding, swiping and even swearing with no luck. I'm doing something wrong obviously but I'm not sure.

Cheers for any help!
I have the same problem, it worked great before I updated and got a lifetime membership. What's up??
Quote by 19amac45
I have the same problem, it worked great before I updated and got a lifetime membership. What's up??

Ok, so there must have been a fix with an update recently (or I was doing it wrong) but I have discovered how to do it. It's still not as easy as selecting the song in favorites and assigning it to a play list but it's better than nothing!

1. Save a tab into your favorites section.

2. Add a playlist to your Tabs (+Add Playlist)

3. Select the playlist then edit the list

4. Select "Add Songs" and chose required songs.

5. When done select done and your, err, done!

It would be great to be able to do this from the main tab page as well, if anyone for UG is listening?? This is not the mos intuitive or time efficient way of doing this.

Cheers.
Is there an update to this thread?  A few months ago I had a set of useful playlists and now they seem to be gone.  I use the web version of UG on a mac.  Any advice on where the playlists are now hidden would be much appreciated.  

thx, cj