Page 1 of 2
http://mashable.com/2013/12/13/snow-egypt-syria-israel/#:eyJzIjoiZiIsImkiOiJfNTZjeWpzNGlxb3lucWVwdyJ9
Nobody in Cairo was dreaming of a white Christmas, but it looks like they'll get one. The worst snowstorm in more than 50 years hit the Middle East, blanketing Cairo, Jerusalem and areas of Syria in white powder. It was the first time in 100 years that Egypt had seen snow.

Any UGers affected by this? I've always wondered what it would be like to experience snowfall if it was an uncommon thing.
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Well im in Jordan, we sometimes have snowfalls but its the worst its been for 122 years, and really cold, but its nothing like in south dakota where my brother is where it was -24 celsius the other day!!
lol if globle warming is real then why is it cold thats the opposite of warm checkmate liberels

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by Infinitychord95
Well im in Jordan, we sometimes have snowfalls but its the worst its been for 122 years, and really cold, but its nothing like in south dakota where my brother is where it was -24 celsius the other day!!

Its like that everyday in Northern Alberta Canada,

Sometimes it hits -40 plus windchill. (feels like -50)

You know nothing of cold.
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
Repent for the end is nigh. Pray to our lord and saviour Jesus Christ for the day of judgement is at hand. Also maybe the Mayans messed up and the world is supposed to end this year.
And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
So cool. The camel in the first pic is adorable.

I wish it would snow here it's been so ****ing hot the last few days
cat
Quote by Mister.Y

'Tective man knew Daddy Snow be responsible for this

/] 三方 [\
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Merry Christmas predominantly Muslim countries...
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Meanwhile the snow here in Finland is melting. +5C forecast on monday. wtf.

**** global warming
Its like that everyday in Northern Alberta Canada,

Sometimes it hits -40 plus windchill. (feels like -50)

You know nothing of cold.

Good point, but don't you guys have like kick ass heating systems that make up for it?
Quote by Infinitychord95

it was -20 or so last night (plus lake windchill what a bitch) and i didnt wear a coat

#badass
Bit unrelated perhaps, but the netherlands had the worst storm in decades last month.

Then about 2 weeks later there was another one.

Thas like getting 2 royal flushes after each other, to give perspective

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Quote by xxdarrenxx
Bit unrelated perhaps, but the netherlands had the worst storm in decades last month.

did you call in the army
It's -27C outside this morning, and the weather channel is forecasting about half a foot of snow today and tomorrow. Love the snow, it's pretty cold for mid December though.

Gotta love Eastern Canada !
- - - - - - - - - - -
Quote by Good_Lord
It's -27C outside this morning, and the weather channel is forecasting about half a foot of snow today and tomorrow. Love the snow, it's pretty cold for mid December though.

Gotta love Eastern Canada !

thats it? toronto is supposed to get that much. i figured everywhere else would get twice as much at least.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
did you call in the army

Sure, they sent every marine they had. Both of them

/] 三方 [\
Quote by xxdarrenxx

Lol, those 'storms' weren't even bad enough to mess up my hair.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by the bartender
Lol, those 'storms' weren't even bad enough to mess up my hair.
Oh yeah? Well they sure disrupted the train schedules, meaning I had to wait for nearly 20 minutes in order to catch my train. However, not knowing how long the delays were going to last, I went and scored some take-away kebab, and then when I got home my gf had made Chinese food which is my favorite but then I wasn't really hungry anymore

/] 三方 [\
My apartment was not built for the cold.
It keeps cold in. It is colder inside than outside. All you guys saying it's worse for you aren't taking into account you have a warm place to go.
BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

I SAY, I SAY, BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

They say when they finally attack, all the impostors will peel themselves. In order to tell if you have been assimilated, check for a zipper somewhere near your pelvis.

Quote by TheTee56
My apartment was not built for the cold.
It keeps cold in. It is colder inside than outside. All you guys saying it's worse for you aren't taking into account you have a warm place to go.

buy a small heater, dude. I lived in a trailer and we had no heat. that heater was a life saver.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Nelshizzle
buy a small heater, dude. I lived in a trailer and we had no heat. that heater was a life saver.

We have three.
Amazingly, the middle east doesn't know what a good heater is.
BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

I SAY, I SAY, BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

They say when they finally attack, all the impostors will peel themselves. In order to tell if you have been assimilated, check for a zipper somewhere near your pelvis.

Quote by jthm_guitarist
lol if globle warming is real then why is it cold thats the opposite of warm checkmate liberels

That's what my boss thinks. But he's totally serious
Check out my band Disturbed
Maybe it'll improve their damn crabby countenance
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by jthm_guitarist

'Tard or Troll?
Quote by Thrashtastic15
it was -20 or so last night (plus lake windchill what a bitch) and i didnt wear a coat

#fatass

FTFY

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
So much for their Arab Spring
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Page 1 of 2