Hi all,

UG is the best thing that happened to me a few years ago when i was about to quit playing all together. I am having trouble finding a 100% accurate tab for frantic disembowelment by cc and Viremia - Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation. There are enough cover videos on youtube but the tabs on thi ssite all seem to be 1 riff short of being 100% accurate.

Any ideas or other sites, i tried songsterr and powertab sites...
You're probably not even good enough to play those songs anyway. But why don't you just go on Youtube and ask Josh Hernandez for the tabs?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
You sir have good tastes.
There used to be Rivers of Gore for that but it died some time ago...have a look at the SMN news forums, i found the whole of SoP's Incurso tabbed in a zip file on there once. Otherwise you can just start training your ear!
If you're able to play that, you should probably be able to learn it by ear.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Why would you want to learn that?
Actually i get it, since if you have the skills for it it's probably a blast to play. Shame it sounds like shit tho.
Quote by Ometh
Actually i get it, since if you have the skills for it it's probably a blast to play. Shame it sounds like shit tho.

Awww you rascal *pat on the head*
Quote by theogonia777
You're probably not even good enough to play those songs anyway. But why don't you just go on Youtube and ask Josh Hernandez for the tabs?

Mr hernandez doesn't respond to tab requests, his decision. There are accurate covers on youtube, I assume there were accurate tabs and they have now been lost on the net. I don't see what the problem is, for me I always thought DM was about moshing/guitar/lead/shredding and nothing else. I figured it be cool to join the cover community.
Quote by batfink84
I don't see what the problem is, for me I always thought DM was about moshing/guitar/lead/shredding and nothing else.

You thought wrong.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Ometh

Tbh, its all i like, i like to play and listen, I know I am not alone. that's a debate and conversation for a different thread maybe, I like DM,raw BM and brutal dm only and nothing else but am classically trained. My aural diction is preliminary. I don't like anything else and frequently have arguments with opeth fans about how they call melodic doom bands technical DM, wierd to me, because the media rewrote history in a mnth. who cares, as long as more than 10 people are doing it then its real.
Quote by batfink84
Tbh, its all i like, i like to play and listen, I know I am not alone. that's a debate and conversation for a different thread maybe, I like DM,raw BM and brutal dm only and nothing else but am classically trained. My aural diction is preliminary. I don't like anything else and frequently have arguments with opeth fans about how they call melodic doom bands technical DM, wierd to me, because the media rewrote history in a mnth. who cares, as long as more than 10 people are doing it then its real.

That was nauseating to read in terms of grammar, spelling, content, etc.
Quote by angusfan16
Death metal sucks

I hate tool. But learnt to appreciate lateralis for its "new age, spirituality" concepts. Not enough tape hiss.
Quote by Basti95
You sir have good tastes.
There used to be Rivers of Gore for that but it died some time ago...have a look at the SMN news forums, i found the whole of SoP's Incurso tabbed in a zip file on there once. Otherwise you can just start training your ear!

Thank you, I have not heard of the SMN news so i'll check it out. If there are accurate covers on youtube then I know there must be tabs laying around some where, its jus weird that they're so many duplicates of the same slightly wrong riffs..
Quote by batfink84

troll/theo multi detected
0-0-0-0-0-0-0-3-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-5-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-7-0-0-0-0-8-0-0-0-.....
How do you make a signature? Is this a signature? Sig?.... Nature?..... Sigmund Freud?...... Nature Valley?.... Sigmund Fraud?..... Frankie Valli?.... ah, $!*@ it...
Quote by kcmoon5150
0-0-0-0-0-0-0-3-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-5-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-7-0-0-0-0-8-0-0-0-.....

Look, back to topic. this site is no1 for Death metal tabs and has the biggest metal community for real guitarists but the frantic disembowelment isnt 100% and there are not loads of accurate covers on youtube,

I just spent this whole week learning two songs from this site and now I am behind target.

PS. what kind of @$@@ strums chords and plays for girls.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2y7gk_barney-kessel-stella-by-starlight-v_music
Quote by batfink84
Thank you, I have not heard of the SMN news so i'll check it out. If there are accurate covers on youtube then I know there must be tabs laying around some where, its jus weird that they're so many duplicates of the same slightly wrong riffs..

Yeah, it's all about death metal and there are a few bands who post there from time to time. The guys on youtube will have learnt them by ear most of the time, i'd strongly recommend it if you're motivated enough. That's what I did with Beyond Creation and it really did wonders for plenty if aspects of my playing.

Don't expect many serious answers in here though, for this kind of thing you're better off asking on Sevenstring.org, SMN or Metalguitarist.org...i guess you can see why
Quote by captainsnazz
troll/theo multi detected

Or a guy from Ukraine who likes Metal and accidentally posted a thread on Death Metal in the toilet of UG.

OT: If you can't find tabs that are as accurate as you like, you're only option is to learn it by ear or reference other people's covers.
If it's not completely accurate just bump the distortion up a notch and no one will be able to tell the difference.
Quote by Basti95
Yeah, it's all about death metal and there are a few bands who post there from time to time. The guys on youtube will have learnt them by ear most of the time, i'd strongly recommend it if you're motivated enough. That's what I did with Beyond Creation and it really did wonders for plenty if aspects of my playing.

Don't expect many serious answers in here though, for this kind of thing you're better off asking on Sevenstring.org, SMN or Metalguitarist.org...i guess you can see why

Thank you for the advice. UG has been my no1 source for about 4 yrs now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aavS_XUITXU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JjBdnGDuYM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7BP1nNyYuE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kg5jyFsdqKI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vk_xk-44DN8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmIldbmPuuQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD-QYW5xrMo
Quote by Joshua Garcia
wow, soo good. could you post some more vids please?

this

maybe spread them out over a few posts too, thatd be awesome, thanks
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by Joshua Garcia
wow, soo good. could you post some more vids please?

I am registering as a member of Sevenstring.org, SMN and Metalguitarist.org bt this is still no1 for power tabs
Quote by Morphogenesis26
Or a guy from Ukraine who likes Metal and accidentally posted a thread on Death Metal in the toilet of UG.

OT: If you can't find tabs that are as accurate as you like, you're only option is to learn it by ear or reference other people's covers.

Last time i posted a thread i got told off because it was in the wrong channel stream
Quote by batfink84
I am registering as a member of Sevenstring.org, SMN and Metalguitarist.org bt this is still no1 for power tabs

I know that Cryptopsy have an official band section on SMN anyway wherever you go you'll have more luck than here. Most members are older than here, generally experienced and serious about their music so they like to help.