Page 1 of 4
Probably could of put out a better title but whatever, I'm not from there but do you guys see this sort of stuff a lot over there, I read a couple of weeks ago about a similar incident where a different group was forcing couples to stop holding hands in the street by threatening them.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2523658/Muslim-campaigners-protest-sale-alcohol-popular-East-London-area.html
Islamic speakers were trying to segregate audiences when speaking at unis as well, I believe.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Yea I don't get why they're trying to force their beliefs on us, it's not like we invaded their countries to force ours on them or anything
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by the bartender
Yea I don't get why they're trying to force their beliefs on us, it's not like we invaded their countries to force ours on them or anything

>this white guilt

S A D B O Y S
Quote by Trowzaa

COULD THE POLES INFECT TAXPAYERS' MONEY WITH AIDS?
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
What is this, the second? Third thread the OP has posted with a Daily Mail link attached?

You have got to stop reading the Daily Mail guy. And please for the love of god stop posting threads about the garbage you read in there. While your at it get an avatar that doesn't scream '15 years old,' because it really isn't helping your case.
Vinland, Vinland Über Alles

"Why do they still call me a warlord? And mad? All I want to do is create the perfect genetic soldier!"
COULD CHAVS HAVE SEX WITH YOUR CHILDREN?
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

COULD BRUSSELS HURT YOUR DAUGHTERS?

That Daily Mail-o-matic is brilliant.

S A D B O Y S
Quote by Trowzaa

Edit: Also relevant to Mr Savile.

HAS THE BBC MOLESTED COMMON SENSE AND DECENCY?

S A D B O Y S
Last edited by I.O.T.M at Dec 14, 2013,
COULD GAYS MOLEST BRITISH JUSTICE?

S A D B O Y S
TS you can't honestly expect to have any kind of proper discussion about the risks of radical Islam when you start by posting a Daily Mail article.

I'm not saying that there's not an issue with this kind of thing, but nobody will be prepared to engage with you when you take the Daily Mail as your starting block.
ARE PAEDOPHILES HAVING SEX WITH YOUR PENSION?

What pension?

Quote by MadClownDisease
TS you can't honestly expect to have any kind of proper discussion about the risks of radical Islam when you start by posting a Daily Mail article.

I'm not saying that there's not an issue with this kind of thing, but nobody will be prepared to engage with you when you take the Daily Mail as your starting block.

Get with the times and copy lines from the Daily Mail-o-matic.

IS THE EURO HAVING SEX WITH YOU?

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Last edited by JamSessionFreak at Dec 14, 2013,
lmao this is incredible
HAS CHANNEL 4 GIVEN DRIVERS CANCER?
HAS THE E.U. HAD SEX WITH HOUSE PRICES?
ARE FERAL CHILDREN GIVING COMMON SENSE AND DECENCY SWINE FLU?

edit:
Quote by article

A local man enjoys his drink as Choudary and others protest against the sale of alcohol in the UK

fucking fantastic
Last edited by captainsnazz at Dec 14, 2013,
HAS THE LABOUR PARTY HAD SEX WITH BRITISH JUSTICE?

Wat
BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

I SAY, I SAY, BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

They say when they finally attack, all the impostors will peel themselves. In order to tell if you have been assimilated, check for a zipper somewhere near your pelvis.

Quote by angusfan16
next thing you know they'll be trying to take over america

There's already groups that are advocating the practice of Sharia Law in Detroit. Just saying.
Are they taking over? Probably not.

Most people (specifically Muslims since they are the thread topic) tend to keep their religious beliefs to themselves. Again, it's the minority of extremists making the majority of normal, civilized Muslims look bad.

The simple solution would be to just send them off to a Muslim worshiping country. They must have known that Britain wasn't a Muslim country when they came here so why are they coming and trying to force their extreme beliefs on us?
The Government won't do that though. I remember when this certain group of Muslims were burning poppies to disrespect dead British soldiers and they had police protection etc. whilst 2 British girls burned a Koran (that's the right religious book yea?) in retaliation and got in massive trouble for racism (that was only one charge).

I don't mind if it makes me sound close minded but just send them off somewhere else. There aren't that many extremists as people like us to believe, they are just noticed more and cause nothing but trouble (I could link an endless amount of articles from vandalism, destruction of property and murder of British soldiers).

If they come here they should either learn to deal with the fact that Britain isn't a Muslim nation be happy that we are happy for them to follow their own beliefs without cutting off their hands OR make a better decision in which country they want to live in before moving here and causing shit.
When I was eleven I broke the patio window and my mother sued me... She's always been a very aggressive litigator.
Nahh, they're trying their hardest but failing because we don't live in a theocracy.

There was a woman who was a proponent of segregation between men and women in universities on Newsnight the other day who tried to use the word secular as an insult.

...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Could Gypsies Tax House Prices?

Quote by crazysam23_Atax
There's already groups that are advocating the practice of Sharia Law in Detroit. Just saying.

So what?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
I like how it's no big deal if a Brit says "we should send them to a muslim country" but if you said that in America all the P.C. folks would label you an ignorant racist hate-monger. Freedom of Speech my ass.
#whiteeurope4whiteeuropeans
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by tukk04
I like how it's no big deal if a Brit says "we should send them to a muslim country" but if you said that in America all the P.C. folks would label you an ignorant racist hate-monger. Freedom of Speech my ass.

I won't deny that double standards like this exist, but I really don't think that these two situations are comparable.

The only bad things I've heard about Muslims in the US is small numbers of them protesting against whatever. I don't think I need to explain what kind of shit goes down in the UK.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Anyone who thinks anjem choudary is someone worth taking seriously has bigger problems than the UK does.
He's just a fame whoring little shit, like the WBC.
Quote by JamSessionFreak
The only bad things I've heard about Muslims in the US is small numbers of them protesting against whatever.

What was that thing that happened like, 12 years ago? I can't quite remember. I think it involved towers or something.
Quote by tukk04

You're an idiot. Freedom of Speech is about the government not being able to prosecute you, not me being unable to call you out on your bullshit.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by Trowzaa

This is my favourite one.

Also, just yesterday I was talking with a bunch of people complaining about the 'stupid Muslim Turks fasting at school'. Islamophobia is silly.
Page 1 of 4