I've gone and brought myself a Harley Benton G212 Vintage. Here are the options it has on the back:

I'm not sure how I should connect it to my 2 amps

First is a Peavey 6505+ 112 60W with 4, 8 and 16 ohm mode

Second is a Kustom HD100 100W that is 4 ohm rated.

questions I have are as follows:

For the 6505+, what ohm settings should I have the amp and cab on?

Can I use the Kustom with it? The cab says it's rated 60W, whereas the head is 100W. Or is the 60W relating to each speaker?
How do I connect the Kustom to the cab?

Cheers, NCD (new cab day) thread soon to come
Quote by ambler3
First is a Peavey 6505+ 112 60W with 4, 8 and 16 ohm mode

set the peavey to 8 ohm and run the speaker cable to either input on the benton with the cabinet set to "8 ohm mono".

Quote by ambler3
Second is a Kustom HD100 100W that is 4 ohm rated.

this is a solid state amp, so it will just need to see a minimum of 4 ohms from the cabinet. you'll just hook the speaker out on the Kustom to benton set in "8 ohm mono"

this should drop the power output (wattage) of the kustom a little bit when running it at 8 ohms but there is nothing wrong with that.

Quote by ambler3
Can I use the Kustom with it? The cab says it's rated 60W, whereas the head is 100W. Or is the 60W relating to each speaker?

if that is the 2x12 benton cab with V30's then it should be rated for a total of 120 watts. no worries there.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
You'll need a speaker cable. Don't be using a regular guitar cable between the cabinet and amp.
"Air created the greenness. And once you've got something, that leads to otherness." - Karl Pilkington.