I've brought myself a Harley Benton G212 Vintage 2x12 cab, as I will now be bringing my amps to college, and will need a cab to leave there (leaving my cheap 4x12 there and using Harley Benton at home).
It's quite a mundane cab that a fair few of you know about/have, but I felt a NCD was needed

The other reason that I brought it was because the speakers in my peavey 6505+ 112 needed an upgrade.
Trying it out, I think that was a totally correct statement, the difference is amazing. I found the Sheffield speaker a quite muddy, and when A/Bing the V30s and Sheffield I found the V30s had so much clarity in comparison. I also found that it seems to tighten up the sound quite a bit.

It's a little heavier than I expected but it doesn't really matter as it will mostly be staying at home. A handle on the top would also be nice..but you can't ask for everything, especially at the price this cab was .

Lastly, pics!

£160 very well spent.

EDIT: I felt I should update the pics to show my gear setup now that I have it properly laid out (except for the bass I received for xmas)

Last edited by ambler3 at Dec 28, 2013,
Your taking a 4x12 to college?
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
HNCG! Glad to hear you like the V30s. I should try my 5153 with V30s sometime.

Quote by Robbgnarly
Your taking a 4x12 to college?

He said he's left it at college, taking the 6505+ in.
"Air created the greenness. And once you've got something, that leads to otherness." - Karl Pilkington.
Last edited by Lavatain at Dec 14, 2013,
Nice

FWIW if I had to pick which to do without, I'd rather do without the top handle than the side handles
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
HNCD! You should convert the 6505 to a head, that'd be sweet.
[..BLACKFIRE..]
Well, the plan is getting my 4x12 driven in to college at the start of next term, and leaving it there till the summer holidays. Meanwhile playing on my 2x12 at home.

yes, going to be turning the 6505 into a head, and taking either the Kustom or Peavey in for the day when I need them.