Thanks for the suggestions! I really like how the body and horns of the guitar are rounded rather than "square-ish" like what you get with a lot of other super-strats. I haven't had much luck finding anything on the internet like it.
Quote by b4pb=awesome
The outline of the ltd is similar in shape however it isn't as rounded as the ashton

Yeah, but its the closest that I can think of. I think I have seen these kinds of shapes with round edges more in bass than guitars.

ESP LTD F-50 + Tonezone
Cort EVL-Z4 + X2N
Cort EVL-K47B

Marshall Valvestate 8100
Randall RG1503
Bugera 333
Peavey Rockmaster preamp

Line6 Pod X3
Quote by MaaZeus
Yeah, but its the closest that I can think of. I think I have seen these kinds of shapes with round edges more in bass than guitars.

Yeah that's exactly what I was thinking. Thanks though! I'll have to keep looking, i'm suprised this shape isn't more common for guitars
Agile rounds their horns in a somewhat similar fashion:

That one isn't the best picture, to be sure. There are others, but I cannot think of them right now. That shape was popular in the early 1990s. Tung basses used to look a lot like that:

"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
Quote by b4pb=awesome
Yeah that's exactly what I was thinking. Thanks though! I'll have to keep looking, i'm suprised this shape isn't more common for guitars

Indeed. Personally I am bored to tears by strats and superstrats. However the longer, meaner looking upper fin and asymmetric/tilted bottom, like in the LTD Horizon III and the guitar in your link, is exactly the right kick it needs. It looks awesome.

ESP LTD F-50 + Tonezone
Cort EVL-Z4 + X2N
Cort EVL-K47B

Marshall Valvestate 8100
Randall RG1503
Bugera 333
Peavey Rockmaster preamp

Line6 Pod X3