I really have no idea what to get. I have a tc ditto looper, tc flashback, way huge green rhino, and a tuner. The ditto doesn't take 9 volt batteries and needs its own power supply, and the flashback absolutely eats 9 volts alive, which are expensive. will a powered pedal board like this solve that problem and work w/ all of my pedals?

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/amplifiers-effects/behringer-pb1000-powered-pedalboard
Oof, no, garbage. I have yet to see a pedalboard with an integrated power supply that wasn't awful. The regulation is always bad, and the connections and build quality are generally crap, which means that once it breaks it doesn't do the one thing you bought it to do. Now you have a heavy board with a worthless brick on top.

On a budget, even a One Spot daisy chain on a board of your choice would be better. If you can spend a little more, some of the smaller power supplies like the T-Rex Fueltank Junior plus a board would be good. The bigger power supply units get you better regulation and isolated outputs, which reduce noise.
Cool. And it seems like it comes with all of the cables I'll need? I don't need a physical board just yet, I just need a way to safely and adequately power all of my pedals because paying for 9 volts sucks
If you're gonna do the board yourself, and if you don't have the tools, home depot/maybe most hardware stores will do the cutting and drilling for you.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
Don't get that thing. Get yourself a Voodoo Labs power supply and a Pedaltrain. Comes with velcro to rearrange your pedals as needed and powers up to 10.
Quote by mjones1992
Don't get that thing. Get yourself a Voodoo Labs power supply and a Pedaltrain. Comes with velcro to rearrange your pedals as needed and powers up to 10.

does the voodoo lab come w/ cables because i have no idea what i'm doing
You don't need a powered pedalboard and you don't need to spend that much money on a power brick, all you need is an 9 volt adapter with a daisy chain and you're sorted

Epiphone Wilshire
Orange Rocker 30
Harley Benton 212 (w/Greenbacks)
Ernie Ball Vp jr
Swollen Pickle fuzz
Maxon OD808
Danelectro Vibe
Line 6 Tap Tremolo
Line 6 Verbzilla
EH Memory Man Hazarai
Boss RC20XL

Last.fm