So I'm writing a piece of music for a contest and I'm almost certain I've accidentally stolen this idea from somewhere. Could anyone please identify it for me?
Attachments:
Stolen Idea.mid
Quote by ilitmyselfonf
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ig7eAdamwFo
immediately reminded me of this

The name of that piece is "Chariots of Fire", written by the Greek composer known as "Vangelis".

It was written for the 1981 film of the same name, a retelling of events that occurred during the 1924 Summer Olympic Games in Paris, France.

/Paraphrasing Wikipedia
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
man, I'm so sad I made this thread now after seeing those shake shack burgers. I would buy an extra just to fuck it while I eat its siblings. then i'd eat that one too.

I am so sorry for my mother's "escapades"...
Madagascar is right up there with Shrek,the Emperor's New Groove and Johnsons baby shampoo for no more tears in my list of favourite things to consume with my eyes ok don't shit on Alex and Marty

I cried during the end ok
Sounds like any generic kids film background music. Need to hear more of it to know if it's the same as anything, 4 seconds doesnt really help
Quote by Spaztikko
Madagascar is right up there with Shrek,the Emperor's New Groove and Johnsons baby shampoo for no more tears in my list of favourite things to consume with my eyes ok don't shit on Alex and Marty

I cried during the end ok

My favourite part about that film was the song by Sting, and I have yet to see the film.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Yeah, sorry, for the limited scope of what I posted. I can't remember what tune goes over it. I'm fairly certain it's from a classical piece, the sort of which figure skaters dance to. As to what it actually is, I'm stumped unfortunately.