...black people were actually white people and white people were black people. Like, the Scandinavians were dark as fuck and the people from India and Africa looked like walking ghosts.

Discuss your new ethnic heritage.
Check out my band Disturbed
I would continue not giving a shit about skin color
My God, it's full of stars!
white would be the new black
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
I'd be a professional athlete
Quote by Dreadnought
I would continue not giving a shit about skin color

but really, this
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
If there was no actual racial connotation behind skin color and no discrimination on its basis and people somehow got to choose their skin color before being born, I'd definitely choose to be black.

To be quite honest, I simply prefer the look of nice, glowing chestnut brown skin. It's more aesthetically pleasing to me than nice white skin

So I'd be ecstatic
Quote by progdude93
If there was no actual racial connotation behind skin color and no discrimination on its basis and people somehow got to choose their skin color before being born, I'd definitely choose to be black.

To be quite honest, I simply prefer the look of nice, glowing chestnut brown skin. It's more aesthetically pleasing to me than nice white skin

So I'd be ecstatic

But white people have more options as far as appearance. Tattoos, hair dye, etc. Yeah, I know black people get tattoos and dye their hair, but it almost always looks awful.
Quote by StewieSwan

Discuss your new ethnic heritage.

literally nothing would change

The African sunscreen/block industry would be more profitable
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by StewieSwan
But white people have more options as far as appearance. Tattoos, hair dye, etc. Yeah, I know black people get tattoos and dye their hair, but it almost always looks awful.

oh, definitely. but i'm not one for tattoos or dying my hair anyway, so i'm completely fine with that.
The only thing that would really bother me would be getting ashy. I get dry skin in the winter.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
If I was black I would have an afro, and take kung fu lesson to become an afro ninja.
A bassist is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

The Pit operates under a pseudo-Murphy’s Law state of mind. You can make a comment and "whatever wrong assumption that can be made about it, will be made about it."
There is a white tribe of India Indians somewhere, but I can't find their wiki. It's really freaky.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by chaoticfables
I'm Asian. Explain what I'd become. Jeez.

Obviously Middle-Eastern. Enjoy!
Then people would start calling the police when Santa arrives.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

The whole notion that if a country's ethnicity was flipped around, then the formerly white countries become impoverished and the formerly black countries become rich is all bullshit.

The reason why white countries are on average better off than black ones, is because the white countries happen to have the best natural resources for growth. Their geographical position on the planet gave the whites plants and animals to begin agriculture more easily.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Dec 15, 2013,
Quote by Hydra150
The African sunscreen/block industry would be more profitable

If skin colours were reversed, would tans be reversed as well? Like, the sun would make your skin more pale, and white people would be more resistant to sunburn.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
The reason why white countries are on average better off than black ones, is because the white countries happen to have the best natural resources for growth. Their geographical position on the planet gave the whites plants and animals to begin agriculture more easily.

What about Asia and the Middle East?
Last edited by sashki at Dec 15, 2013,
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
The whole notion that if a country's ethnicity was flipped around, then the formerly white countries become impoverished and the formerly black countries become rich is all bullshit.

I think it's more to do with amicable climates, most of the common crops and farm animals have been with us since the agricultural revolution, which occurred in the middle east.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Their geographical position on the planet gave the whites plants and animals to begin agriculture more easily.

But three of the largest ancient historical fertile regions, the Fertile Crescent and the Nile and the Indus Valley were populated largely by people who didn't have Caucasian skin tones.
Quote by StewieSwan

tattoos look way better on dat deep black skin tho
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE

colonialism doe
Last edited by due 07 at Dec 15, 2013,
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
But three of the largest ancient historical fertile regions, the Fertile Crescent and the Nile and the Indus Valley were populated largely by people who didn't have Caucasian skin tones.

The "fertile crescent" is a shitstreak of green between the buttcheeks of two major rivers, surrounding by the barren wasteland of butt skin and asshole desert.
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

What I was stating was only a generalization. There's some exceptions to the rule.
Quote by Todd Hart
I think it's more to do with amicable climates, most of the common crops and farm animals have been with us since the agricultural revolution, which occurred in the middle east.

Yup. That is also a significant factor.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Quote by due 07
tattoos look way better on dat deep black skin tho

fact

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Yup. That is also a significant factor.

It is the significant factor. Nothing has impacted the course of human history more than the distribution of crops and animals. The other large factor being that Eurasia spans wide east and west, but the Americas and Africa both span north and south, making human migration far more difficult due to climate variation.
Quote by StewieSwan
It is the significant factor. Nothing has impacted the course of human history more than the distribution of crops and animals.

You mean slaves and women?
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
#startrekdidit
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown