exactly as the title says. i want it for a project where im going to strip the paint, repaint it, and then slap an active pup in the bridge. it can even be a squier
My Electric Guitars:
Ibanez GSA60
Ibanez RG3EXFM1
Peavey Raptor Plus
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Squire Telecaster Affinity (Has many famous musicians signatures so only played once)
I got an ibanez 370dx that is old, still works just has troubles with the jack need a new one. Ill part with it if you pay the shipping + $20.
Please send me some pictures!
My Electric Guitars:
Ibanez GSA60
Ibanez RG3EXFM1
Peavey Raptor Plus
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Squire Telecaster Affinity (Has many famous musicians signatures so only played once)
I'll pay more than $20 for that.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
i have not played that guitar in like 5 years so it was sitting in my garage all dusty and filled with spiderwebs. It has quite a few scratches too. I took it out and was surprised to find out that the guitar was fully functional. You can tell from the pictures at one point I tried to put an aftermarket jack because the original one was having issues and I was getting static sound. I tried to solder in the aftermarket jack input thingy myself and I remember having awful static when i played so I put this guitar away thinking it was done. Now after year I plugged it in and there is no static at all. Everything in the guitar is old and needs works but its fully functional.

Here are the pics. http://imgur.com/a/K0iKJ#0

I guess since i got another offer ill sell to whoever gives me the best off. Don't worry i do not expect much because I know the condition i just want to get the best out of it
Found those exact images on ebay.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
anyone else?
My Electric Guitars:
Ibanez GSA60
Ibanez RG3EXFM1
Peavey Raptor Plus
Epiphone Les Paul Custom