you have a good starting voice, but your big issue is under support and the fry in your voice. your throat sounds really tight to me. Your diction also needs a lot of work.

you have a good sense of pitch, and you phrase very naturally.

Its hard to give tips over text because they are very easily misconstrued. If you'd like some solid advice feel free to pm me and I could give you my skype address and we could do a call sometime or something
Quote by Tyson2011
you have a good starting voice, but your big issue is under support and the fry in your voice. your throat sounds really tight to me. Your diction also needs a lot of work.

you have a good sense of pitch, and you phrase very naturally.

I agree with the above, especially that you need to work on your diction. It's not just that people will understand what you are singing better, but diction can also add quite a bit of power to your singing. While singing powerfully is not necessary in this song, there will be others where you'll want to sound ballsy, and diction is, together with support, VERY important here. If you listen to some heavy rock/metal and listen to the singers, you'll know what I mean - they pay great attention to their diction.
open your mouth and over pronunciate, I like the raspyness but like he say´s above it sounds like your tensing up ... not really putting any backbone in it if you get what I´m trying to get at. Mabye some work with your diaphram and breathing teq. would help just so you get some more "umph"

other wise sweet pitch in your voice and tone wise your spot on!!
I believe in god, jesus and the holy ghost.....or as i call them Angus, Kirk and Lemmy