Hey guys so im going to order my peavey ultra 112 today

http://www.guitarcenter.com/In-Store-Used-USED-PEAVEY-ULTRA-TUBE-112-AMP-COMBO-109693643-i3511463.gc

i was just wondering if i order this to my house from Texas (that's where it is) would i be able to return it to my guitar center for the 30 day used gear warranty thing?

Edit: does that amp come with a foot switch? i cant tell
Last edited by RogueHotPockets at Dec 15, 2013,
Quote by RogueHotPockets
Hey guys so im going to order my peavey ultra 112 today

http://www.guitarcenter.com/In-Store-Used-USED-PEAVEY-ULTRA-TUBE-112-AMP-COMBO-109693643-i3511463.gc

i was just wondering if i order this to my house from Texas (that's where it is) would i be able to return it to my guitar center for the 30 day used gear warranty thing?

Edit: does that amp come with a foot switch? i cant tell

Dude.

Pick Up The Phone. That's why they have the phone number included with the information online.

Not Everything Is Online. You'll find out a lot more about the condition of the amp if you call and get one of the salesmen to do an "in hand evaluation."

You can return used gear to the nearest Guitar Center.

My suggestion is that you have it shipped to your Guitar Center (not to your home) and pick it up there. I've done this and will continue to do it; it absolutely eliminates arguing about "who damaged the amp or was it that way in the first place?" Plug it in AT the store, try it out, inspect it, take phone pictures and a picture of the manager or employee ("Just for fun, you see..."). I even unboxed a brand new special order guitar at Guitar Center; just in case it arrived jacked up, I don't have to make the trip back. I just put my hands in the air and back away <G>.

If you're twelve and have problems getting your dad to take you to Guitar Center...
Or if your ankle bracelet will go off and the police will arrive if you move off your property, ignore all that and have it shipped to your home.
Last edited by dspellman at Dec 15, 2013,
Haha . Yeah i gave them a call and they are checking in on that and i think i will go with shipping it to the store. Thanks for the help!