IMHO, it's gotta be "haters gonna hate." That has described so many legitimate personalities and people and is truly wise beyond its years and simplicity.

My God, it's full of stars!
#LeMayMay

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Memes/internet sayings are never wise
For the internet is a land of lies

Top poetry, if I do say so myself.
I have nothing important to say
I actually despise that saying and the concept of 'haters' because it's an easy way to shrug off legitimate criticism without any repercussions.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan
I actually despise that saying and the concept of 'haters' because it's an easy way to shrug off legitimate criticism without any repercussions.

the fault is not the meme, but the user behind the meme.

#gunsinamerica
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Quote by StewieSwan

Sure it can be used for that. It can also be used for other things

#groundbreakingdualism
Probably the 2/10 would not bang. Shows how picky people are when they themselves could never achieve what they are complaining about.
58-32 NFL Thread Pick Em.
Quote by Dreadnought
Sure it can be used for that. It can also be used for other things

#groundbreakingdualism

The former happens far more often in my experience. "yr jus a h8r hus jelis"
Quote by StewieSwan
The former happens far more often in my experience. "yr jus a h8r hus jelis"

I never see that use of it. I always see people perpetually overexagerating or proliferating their stupid dislikes and rants because the internet, and sites like Facebook and Twitter (yah I get it, standard critique of social network sites whatever) enable them to voice their contrarian opinions constantly and gather a support base.

I've seen so many people I like in real life become literally nothing more than "haters" on the internet. And all they do is hate. So haters gonna hate.
Quote by TSmitty6
Probably the 2/10 would not bang. Shows how picky people are when they themselves could never achieve what they are complaining about.

I'm not able to fly an aeroplane, therefore I'm not allowed to complain when I'm in one and the pilot crashes it.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by Dreadnought
I never see that use of it. I always see people perpetually overexagerating or proliferating their stupid dislikes and rants because the internet, and sites like Facebook and Twitter (yah I get it, standard critique of social network sites whatever) enable them to voice their contrarian opinions constantly and gather a support base.

I've seen so many people I like in real life become literally nothing more than "haters" on the internet. And all they do is hate. So haters gonna hate.

Fair enough. I can only speak from my personal experience
Quote by TSmitty6

I thought those were in jest with this implied? They have a sense of tongue-in-cheek self-awareness.
Quote by the bartender
I'm not able to fly an aeroplane, therefore I'm not allowed to complain when I'm in one and the pilot crashes it.

That's a bad example. As a passenger who is also ignorant of flight mechanics and aircraft flight systems, you have, more likely than not, absolutely no idea of what actually caused the aircraft to malfunction in the first place and no real basis to gauge the pilot's involvement.

So yeah. Keep making shitty analogies to support shitty positions
Quote by Dreadnought
That's a bad example. As a passenger who is also ignorant of flight mechanics and aircraft flight systems, you have, more likely than not, absolutely no idea of what actually caused the aircraft to malfunction in the first place and no real basis to gauge the pilot's involvement.

So yeah. Keep making shitty analogies to support shitty positions

That's irrelevant, because I clearly stated that in this example the pilot is to blame.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by the bartender
That's irrelevant, because I clearly stated that in this example the pilot is to blame.

That's omniscient information that you, as the uninformed and inexperienced passenger, as regards aircraft mechanics and flight systems, would not be privy to. Shitty analogy continued

Your analogy fucking sucks dude. Move on
Last edited by Dreadnought at Dec 15, 2013,
Quote by the bartender

Nah. That's a valid complaint of course. I'm referring to the picky nature of the complaints, such as the phrase "beggars can't be choosers", not that they can't complain.
Quote by modus operandi
I thought those were in jest with this implied? They have a sense of tongue-in-cheek self-awareness.

Well memes are all in jest. Folks, especially on the internet, do this all the time though. It's kind of the same thoughts behind haters gon hate. That people will find any little thing to complain about or hate on.
Quote by MH400

this one. Seriously. some memes over generalize, but this one is 100% truth. rub one out: still wanna do her?
Quote by Thrashtastic15
Then it's perfect for your thread.

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

It's absolutely Zen, and normal buddhism has rich white women and hippies falling over themselves to get a slice so i think it's the wisest
Doge by a landslide
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate