As the title says I have tuning issues with the floyd rose it wont stay in tune after a pullup I have tried these solutions and it still wont work

Lube Trem post
Locking Base Nut tight secure
Parallel to body
Stretch strings

anybody help Ive been trying to fix this for months on end plz help !
My guess is the knife edges on the FR are messed up. When you move it, it settles in a different position.

Something is moving or the strings are not actually locked. If it's a bolt on neck, make sure the neck screws are tight.
its pretty tight on there any more and it'll dent it :/ on both ends actually

Its an OFR, btw I figured out now that the way I'm positioning my guitar is affecting the guitar tuning (ex. (over exaggerating here) hold my guitar facing the ground it turns flat and the other way around facing the ceiling sharp) after reinstalling the studs and cleaning it ,it seems to be holding quite well so happy for now , I'm just dreading what it'll be like the next time I have to change strings again.......
Quote by Guitarplayer452
its pretty tight on there any more and it'll dent it :/ on both ends actually

Its an OFR, btw I figured out now that the way I'm positioning my guitar is affecting the guitar tuning (ex. (over exaggerating here) hold my guitar facing the ground it turns flat and the other way around facing the ceiling sharp) after reinstalling the studs and cleaning it ,it seems to be holding quite well so happy for now , I'm just dreading what it'll be like the next time I have to change strings again.......

Just change strings only 1 at a time... works fine that way.
Quote by D_M_I
My guess is the knife edges on the FR are messed up. When you move it, it settles in a different position.

This is my thinking. it sounds like you're doing everything right for the most part, so it's entirely possible that the knife edges are damaged.

if you have the guitar tuned correctly, and you pull the bar up, does that then make it sharp? and if so, after it's done this, does it go close to normal if you press back down on the bar?

if this is the case, then it (in my experience at least) means that yes the knife edges are worn, and it's sitting on a different spot each time.
Terrible guitar player.
I do turn the action studs while they still have tension on them :/ I should hold against that in the future ,well after observing they don't seem to be damaged .The mounting studs do seem to have wear as the surface colour is different from the rest of it and the actual knife edge on the OFR has some "paint" chips but I think condition wise , its still pretty new.

Stretching the strings does help ,I thought I stretched the strings properly but I found out that you really need to STRETCH them haha (oh the callouses :/ ) and bolts and screws wise its tight as it can be without going overboard