Page 1 of 2
#whiteeurope4whiteeuropeans
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
If by support you mean laugh at their stupidity then yeah

I mean come on. They held a "peaceful" protest, and then had a huge fight with themselves
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Last edited by Bladez22 at Dec 15, 2013,
Just scapegoat the shit out of Muslims like the good ole USA does.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by MH400
Anybody else support them?

Implying you already do.

o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Damn right I support them. Why is being against extremist Islam such a bad thing?
RIP Tom Searle.
I once tried to begin the International Defence League, to create a safe place for International People to live in England. Why? Because we agree that England is getting full, so all you Saxons should just find a new place like Greenland.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
the EDL are just as thick as the Extremists. By being ignorant extremists themselves. The irony is too much

The EDL held a peaceful protest last year, then a bunch of them got arrested during it. For fighting. With themselves
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Quote by MH400
Damn right I support them. Why is being against extremist Islam such a bad thing?

But they're not against only extremist Islam. They're just flat-out racists.

A teenager organised an anti-racism gig in a pub in my hometown. Got the bands all lined up, a lot of people were going to go, it was going to be a big thing. So, the EDL said if the event wasn't cancelled they were going to show up and trash the place. The venue pulled out because they didn't want a bunch of thugs showing up, breaking their shit and hurting people. It was an anti-racism gig, not a pro-extremism one.
You know that Tommy Robinson had Muslim friends at his own wedding? lol...

Sure sounds like flat out racism to me.
RIP Tom Searle.
Yeah, there are a few halfway decent members of the EDL, but for the most part, they're all dickbags.
Quote by MH400

I love Tommy for going on TV and really trying hard to be a respectable face of the EDL. In a lot of ways I really think he was a cut above the normal membership, but then he goes and smashes guys faces in on the street. A fascinating man
he also had to step down because he was a fvcking idiot and was made a fool of countless times for being horribly ignorant of Islam and its teachings, and for being the leader of a bunch of racist thugs

and the old "I had a black friend once so I cant be a racist!" card
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Quote by MH400

This is just another iteration of the old "but I have a black friend!" phrase racists use. But now, it's "I have muslim friends!".

Pathetic.
Why would you support them? Free speech and all, they can say what they like but I don't get the logic. It's all examples twisted out of context and scapegoating.
Dude, where's my band?
Quote by MH400

oh good, now we can state with absolute certainty that the edl is not racist
yall getting trolled by the shittiest troll in UG history

why did they let someone who was so bad at something come back?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
I think "Well I have black friends" is a perfectly fine thing to say to accusations of racism. If you were a racist surely you wouldn't want, or couldn't maintain healthy relationships with people of other races.
Quote by TunerAddict
yall getting trolled by the shittiest troll in UG history

why did they let someone who was so bad at something come back?

So an Englishman not wanting his country to be subject to sharia law makes me a troll? Right-o. Run along.

Quote by willT08
I think "Well I have black friends" is a perfectly fine thing to say to accusations of racism. If you were a racist surely you wouldn't want, or couldn't maintain healthy relationships with people of other races.

This has always been exactly my exact opinion.
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by willT08

Not really. It's often enough that racists can find individuals in minorities that they get along with well enough.

I mean, are you saying any guy that doesn't hate his mother or sister (if he has one) can't be a misogynist?

You can have general rules for how you view and treat people as a category, and exempt individuals in that category from those views and treatment.
Last edited by modus operandi at Dec 15, 2013,
KKK = racists.

Can you imagine KKK members having black friends?

No. Point proven.
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by MH400
KKK = racists.

No. Point proven.

Basically
this thread is dumb
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Quote by MH400
KKK = racists.

No. Point proven.

No really. It's not like "I will not associate with a certain group of people" racism is the only kind of racism that exists. It's entirely possible to hold racist views of a certain race and still be friends with someone of that race. Thinking that "having a friend" of that race makes you not racists disingenuously simplifies the issue.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Stop talking about token black / muslim friends and focus on the matter at hand: you asked whether people here 'supported' the EDL. Majority said no because they have a pair of brains. Deal with it

The reality is England is a great country and if you happen to live there you're a lucky person. There's not going to be a muslim coup, no imposing of sharia laws and as the London bombings and that awful beheading thing have shown: fundamentalist douchebags don't stand the slightest chance to change any of that

/] 三方 [\
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Quote by MH400
Anybody else support them?

No, but I support the invention of a time-travel device, so we can travel back in time and make sure you were never born.

There will always be extremists within every single religious society. Does that justify racism and boardline neo-nazism? In no way possible.

I support freedom of speech, but I do believe that there should be laws banning any form for racial or religious protest, thereby getting both the extremeists and the idiots that are the EDL out of plain view.
Gear:

Fender American Hand Stained stratocaster
Fender 72' Telecaster Deluxe FSR

Squier Vista Venus

Boss TU-3
Boss OD-3
Pro co Rat 2
EHX Big Muff Nano
EHX Small clone
Boss DD7
Hardwire Supernatural

Vox AC30cc1
Blackheart Little Giant stack
Last edited by Fishybones at Dec 15, 2013,
I, for one, welcome our new Muslim overlords.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by BelowTheSun
But they're not against only extremist Islam. They're just flat-out racists.

A teenager organised an anti-racism gig in a pub in my hometown. Got the bands all lined up, a lot of people were going to go, it was going to be a big thing. So, the EDL said if the event wasn't cancelled they were going to show up and trash the place. The venue pulled out because they didn't want a bunch of thugs showing up, breaking their shit and hurting people. It was an anti-racism gig, not a pro-extremism one.

shit mate that happened where I live. Do you live in Ipswich?
I have no sig, and neither do I want one.
plz stop whit gencyde
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Page 1 of 2