I have a schecter hellraiser guitar, is there any way to even up the volume of the pickups before and after i pull the push/pull pot?There's a significant volume drop and it keeps me away for using them,but i like the different tones..

ty
You could rewire it to be a series/parallel switch instead of a coil split. You'll still get some volume drop, though, that's sort of the point.
What does the push pull do?

on my Gibson, I got 3.. 2 of them split the coils, and one of them is a 10db boost...
I Play Guitar
Some Like it
Some don't
I don't care
Beats Workin'
OLD GUYS RULE!!!!
Quote by Papabear505
What does the push pull do?

on my Gibson, I got 3.. 2 of them split the coils, and one of them is a 10db boost...

they just split the coils
Quote by Roc8995
You could rewire it to be a series/parallel switch instead of a coil split. You'll still get some volume drop, though, that's sort of the point.

Yeah i know thats the idea but in live shows its a mess to use them...In recording its useful but live it's its a mess, the volume drop is to big :/
PRS pickups don't have a huge difference in volume level when they are split
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
There's always going to be some difference in volume because you're effectively using half the pickup. (that's a really sketchy way of explaining it).
You could get a clean boost pedal or something and hit it whenever you're splitting the pickup to even out the volume. That would work.
[404]Signature not found
EQ pedal
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A