Phoenicia i really like the crazy sounds of the violins in this.. is it you playing? Coz thats awesome? Its an intense song that i think a lot of people will appreciate!

Forth i love this! This is a great song with some intense moments but overall very soothing and i love it when an orchestral piece brings a calm like that over me! Well done dude is this all midi? If so what software are you using?
Quote by ToastedAndButte
Phoenicia i really like the crazy sounds of the violins in this.. is it you playing? Coz thats awesome? Its an intense song that i think a lot of people will appreciate!

Forth i love this! This is a great song with some intense moments but overall very soothing and i love it when an orchestral piece brings a calm like that over me! Well done dude is this all midi? If so what software are you using?

Thank dude! The violins are live audio doubled with software violins to flesh them out. Violins, guitars, bouzouki, glockenspiel, andean flute and most of the percussion is audio. For software instruments I'm using Logic Legacy.
Hi,
Sorry it took me a while to get back to you, I've been busy!

Phoenicia sounds great to me, flute sounds great and the violin motif is interesting. Forth is quite pretty too, I love the flute sound at ~1:05.

These sounds like they'd work well as film or perhaps videogame music.