Quote by zennihilist
So, I just found this bizarre band: Blood Ceremony... It sounds like jethro tull and black sabbath had a baby and decided that it should be female. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOYptfVSh0Y
Anyone else got some stuff like this!?
This band has an amazing sound; "The Eldritch Dark" is a beautiful album.
Quote by zennihilist
I'm in love with it.

Glad you posted the thread, hope some others on here enjoy it too!
Quote by \Powerslave/
I made a thread for these guys a couple of years ago. Good freaking band!
You should be more active.

Blood Ceremony are quite boring. The Devil's Blood's Come, Reap EP was the best thing to come out of this hip occult rock resurgence.
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

I enjoyed Blood Ceremony a hell of a lot more live than on record, the last album was a definite step-up from the debut but it still felt a bit flat.

EDIT: Didn't even realise they'd put out something this year, I'm referring to Living With The Ancients or whatever it was called. I'll probably give the new one a shot.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Last edited by eazy-c at Dec 16, 2013,
Quote by eazy-c
I enjoyed Blood Ceremony a hell of a lot more live than on record, the last album was a definite step-up from the debut but it still felt a bit flat.

EDIT: Didn't even realise they'd put out something this year, I'm referring to Living With The Ancients or whatever it was called. I'll probably give the new one a shot.
Do it.
Quote by Kepulix
Blood Ceremony are quite boring. The Devil's Blood's Come, Reap EP was the best thing to come out of this hip occult rock resurgence.

Not even Jess & The Ancient Ones?

I am inclined to agree with you on this band. Might be worth a fair shot to see them live though.
Not too enthusiastic about them either.
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.