...is actually a pretty good experimental avant-garde rock concept song about... Wal-Mart and Christmas... or something...
Check it out and download it for free here : http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/listening_post/files/KomarMelamid_The-Most-UnwantedSong.mp3

PS: digging the female opera rap accompanied with bagpipe.
Hah, I think about this fairly frequently. I remember seeing it on these forums years back.
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
21 minutes? NO THANK YOU I'M NOT GOING TO LISTEN TO A 21 MINUTE SONG THAT'S ANNOYING
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
As far as I remember, they took a bunch of features that they determined were likely to make a song commercially unsuccessful and made a song that had them all. They also did "the most wanted song", which had the features that tend to make songs commercially successful, and it was the blandest piece of crap I've ever heard.
Mixing Christmas with polka and commercial tunes and Opera rap (no idea this existed) is actually brilliant.