Page 1 of 2
I think that the people getting up in arms about it really need to get laid....or find a better hobby
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Throw ant's blood on his casts.

Release ants into his bed.

That's all I've got.

Those casts look sweet.
I eat bananas vigorously

BUTTS.

To the pit because i don't feel like doing real life.
Don't ants make up most of the population on earth?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Honestly, I always thought it was a dick move to pour cement down huge ant colonies for art purposes. The world goes on though.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
i dont see why people let stuff like this bug them.
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Another day, another stupid thing that liberals find to cry over and write page long articles about
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
oh no! not the ants! now who will invade my house and walk all over my countertops and food?

Your cat

Cats are also the ones who get caught in car radiator fans
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ussCHoQttyQ

I mean yeah I get the argument that ants have a role in the ecosystem so killing them en masse can fuck up the local food chain, but one guy isn't going to throw the entire world out of balance.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Don't hate the player, hate the game
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
Quote by darkcheef
Another day, another stupid thing that liberals find to cry over and write page long articles about

I don't like how "liberal" is being associated with "getting butthurt over small, unimportant things" these days. Especially because I've always considered myself to be pretty liberal and it's kind of embarrassing when I see shit like this.

But maybe it's just a thing with you Americans and your particular kind of liberals.

On topic though, the casts look nice and for fuck's sake it's just a bunch of ants. I don't get what all the fuss is about.
I have no sig
Quote by Mr Winters
I don't like how "liberal" is being associated with "getting butthurt over small, unimportant things" these days.

that's generally the case though....

the things that people find time to be upset about astounds me. I wish I had that kind of time just lying about to be upset about trivial bullshit.

we've got more than enough ants roaming around and I can't tell you how many times I've woken up at the cottage to one of those ****ers biting my eye lid.
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Dec 16, 2013,
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
that's generally the case though....

Yeah that's kind of my point.

Maybe I'm not as liberal as I thought (or wanted to think) I was, but I just don't understand people giving so much importance to and getting so angry over stuff like this.

I mean I can see where they come from, with the massive killing of innocent ants and all, but really, what's so terrible about this? We kill insects. Everyone, all the time, for whatever reasons. And it's not like that guy is doing it for sadistic fun or pleasure.
I have no sig
I don't need to know that he does this for art or whatever. I'm happy as long as there is someone pouring molten metal on large numbers of ants for their own amusement.

Also, it looks pretty damn cool so good on him.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
'mon the ants!
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
That would be a kick-ass christmas tree though.
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Christ I had an ant sympathizer when I went on my year 7 camp as one of the counsellors. She kept going on and on about them and how "We need ants but ants don't need us." I eventually got fed up with it and muttered to my friend "as far as I'm concerned the only thing ants are good for is treading on." She heard me unfortunately and gave me a lecture then later a girl accidentally kicked over an ant hill. The ant lady literally made the entire group stop where we were and demanded that the girl apologise to the ants and wouldn't let any of us leave until she apologised. Bitch was crazy.
Last edited by DardySon at Dec 16, 2013,
I wonder how many people complaining about this use paper, because a more diverse and important and difficult to recover part of the ecosystem is lost every time one tree dies.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
The casts look cool enough but he shouldn't make money from them because he didn't make them - the ant tunnels did

So he should either pay the ants royalties or get lost
I have nothing important to say
'Jorge Montes said: ‘101th time: ‘What if I poured aluminum in your house.’'

101th time:

101th

th
Quote by DardySon
Christ I had an ant sympathizer when I went on my year 7 camp as one of the counsellors. She kept going on and on about them and how "We need ants but ants don't need us." I eventually got fed up with it and muttered to my friend "as far as I'm concerned the only thing ants are good for is treading on." She heard me unfortunately and gave me a lecture then later a girl accidentally kicked over an ant hill. The ant lady literally made the entire group stop where we were and demanded that the girl apologise to the ants and wouldn't let any of us leave until she apologised. Bitch was crazy.

That's some truly crazy-ass shit going on in that girl's brain.

I get liking animals and stuff, but that's just completely retarded.
I have no sig
Quote by DardySon

does she have any relations with the reporter in the ant-ecide article?
Current Gear:
New York Pro - 5 String Beaut
Some tom delonge green strat my friend made
Boss GT-6
Eden DC210XLT Metro Bass Combo 500W (if anyone else has this model and has any insight about it, do pm me)
If the point of the work is the awe of the ant architecture then killing ants is pretty myopic.
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
Quote by Hereiwas
If the point of the work is the awe of the ant architecture then killing ants is pretty myopic.

I don't think he's in danger of running out of ant colonies.
that's awesome. and fire ants suck. bastards ate me up so much as a kid. I HOPE they get boiled alive.
#DTWD
Quote by dudester410
does she have any relations with the reporter in the ant-ecide article?

Come to think about it she was probably the one who wrote it.
there's a defense force for literally everything nowadays, god damn hippies
Quote by azrael667
I came here because I read #antirightsmovement.

this

**** ants
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I thought that was pretty cool.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by DardySon

did you ever wonder if she wasn't actually a girl at all, but a "girl suit" filled with billions of ants designed to infiltrate human society?
i've killed in the past but not without good reason. this seems kinda messed up though, sadistic even
Page 1 of 2