Murder Behind the Shadows

I just went with an arbitrary theme with this one. Mostly these are just some tracks I've been listening to lately. I love the eery feel of the first track so I tried to transition to another creepy song after that one. I hear screaming in the background of some of these songs so I just thought of people being murdered mercilessly behind the shadows somewhere. Enjoy.

Schedule:
December 23: Helloween4ever
December 30: dillonrips7
January 06: Kytokinesis
January 13: severed-metal
January 20: Kepulix
January 27: BL1NDSIDE-J
February 3: Emenius Sleepus
February 10: Annihislater
February 17: Metal_Head1

Quote by Stranglehold
He swallowed black nail polish and shat the word 'motherfucker' onto a non-metal kid. Rad.

Quote by severed-metal
You can dress a woman slutty, but she's not a slut. Understand?

living inside a drop only to die in an ocean
Last edited by rg_metal at Dec 16, 2013,
Is it Monday again already?

Could have just as easily been sodomy behind the shadows, but whatevs.
Who are you? The prince of darkness? Don't you have any friends?

Its Monday here. Anyways I posted a mix so you can't say I've dropped the ball again.

Quote by Stranglehold
He swallowed black nail polish and shat the word 'motherfucker' onto a non-metal kid. Rad.

Quote by severed-metal

Nice mix! Very eerie and unsettling. The Esoteric track was probably my favorite.
Who are you? The prince of darkness? Don't you have any friends?

Quote by Metal_Head1
Cool mix man, go ahead and throw me on the list, I can figure something out in two months

Done

Quote by Stranglehold

Quote by severed-metal

listening now, so far so good man! ominous, full of malignant atmosphere... I'm only three tracks through at the moment, will write back later. The Esoteric tracks are off my favourite record of theirs, so instant like there hahah. I never get tired of them. The TN track is a pleasant surprise too. It's just a shame that there's no cross-fade feature in 8tracks that would make some of the transitions smoother.

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
Now that I've gone through the whole playlist, I would say that the first half was stronger - at least from the point of view of the overall atmosphere. The Sepultura track was definitely the odd one out (though of course your description looked after that fact, so I'm commenting merely on my own impression and how my ears adjusted to the track flow). However I can definitely say I enjoyed all of the tracks presented, and other than aforementioned one they all worked well together.

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
Thanks for the compliments guys.

I am really enjoying these metal radios.

Quote by Stranglehold

Quote by severed-metal