i recently got a blank body from Guitar Fetish and am building it up. There is a pre-drilled hole between the neck pocket and the neck humbucker hole. What would this be for? i won't be using it but i can't imagine what it would be there for?
any ideas?
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
I think it could be used all the way through up to the bridge pickup rout so that the wires from the pickups can go through. Sorry if I didn't explain it good enough, as english is not my first language, but drilling a hole there and through the pickup cavities is common.
Quote by terribleguitar
I think it could be used all the way through up to the bridge pickup rout so that the wires from the pickups can go through. Sorry if I didn't explain it good enough, as english is not my first language, but drilling a hole there and through the pickup cavities is common.

Ah, that makes sense now. Basically that is the access point to create the through hole for the wiring to the back of the guitar. Thanks! I knew it would make perfect sense as soon as someone explained it. Wasn't there for no reason ha ha
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.