and some pedals, too.

First up, the amp:

(Technically the amp isn't really new since I got it a week ago, but I wanted to gig it before reviewing it)

I was looking for something that gives Fender-like cleans in the shape of a small, portable head, and the Egnater Tweaker 40 definitely achieves that. Plus a little more.

The thing I was most afraid of was the amp not having the headroom to stay super clean at high volumes, but no complaints in that area at all. I just maxed the Master volume and used the gain as a volume control.

I think it really shines at high volumes, but it still sounds good at bedroom levels (although slightly more dull.) I'm predominantly using the USA voicing at the moment, and I'm playing through a Harley Benton G112 Vintage. Yesterday, I got the chance to play it through a Marshall 412 and it sounded better, but I just don't have the room. I find the high end slightly more manageable that that of a Hot Rod Deluxe, since when I last played a HRD, it was a little overbearing.

Although I couldn't be more happy with the clean tone, I find the distorted tones a little lacking. That being said, I haven't gotten the chance to play it distorted at band practise levels , so I won't write that area off just yet.

Now pedals:

I finally got a delay pedal!!

Still properly finding my feet with the Delaylab, but it seems great so far. Very simple to use, which is ideal for me, haha.
I'm particularly having fun with the 'space' setting, but there's a lot of more practical delays in there too. I can definitely see me keeping this for a while, as long as it doesn't stop working. Looper function is also great. Having a looper was the one thing I missed after selling my Line 6 Spider a while back.

The Mooer isn't new, but I didn't make a thread for it when I got it, so I just thought I'd mention how much I like it. I've never played a real Tubescreamer, but this is a neat little alternative. I'm using it as a standalone overdrive pedal, and it ticks all the boxes. Can't recommend them enough!

Neat! I have to give it to Egnater, they know how to make an amp look snazzy.

HNAD!
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
Aaaaaaaww I want one...

Happy NAD, brother
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
how are using the FV300L? i see no cords going to it or coming from it.

the delaylab could use a couple more buttons . looks sweet though.

nice setup, HNGD
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
Quote by gumbilicious
how are using the FV300L? i see no cords going to it or coming from it.

the delaylab could use a couple more buttons . looks sweet though.

nice setup, HNGD

i'm not yet, unfortunately. i need one more patch cable and a lead with an angled jack so it can fit onto the board. i just picked it up second hand on Friday, so i wasn't really prepared. planning on getting them next week!

also, thanks!

sweet
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Can it do TEH BROOTALZ?

Jp man! Great setup, hope you're enjoying. HNGD ::
Die troll

Dean VMNTX (EMG set)
Peavey 6505+ 112
+ a buncha teh pedlulz