I think it's time to buy a new instrument and amp, which is really f-ing exciting, because so far I've just been using second hand.

My current setup!

Epiphone S-210 (Bottom of the line guitar from the mid-90s)
A California CG-15 practice amp (It's a practice amp, does what it says)
A Fender Sidekick 65 Bass amp (it's giant)
Vox amPlug AC30 and Metal (So far I've felt kinda meh about them, but not sure if it's bad playing, bad instrument, or overly high expectations)
A Bass of some sort, but I haven't touched that much.

Not quite sure how much money I'll be able to scrape up, but I think it'll be between 600 and 800 dollars.

I listen to mainly rock and metal. (From Pink Floyd to Metallica to Gojira to Iced Earth to Shinedown). However, I listen to bits and pieces of other genres, so I don't want to be completely walled in buy a guitar/amp that will only make me able to shred(saying that like I can even pull of anything even resembling shredding).

I want a humbucker in the bridge for sure, and then a single coil neck pick up, I THINK. I like the sound of humbuckers and single coils, humbuckers slightly more so, but in the end, I think I should have the variety that a HSS or something similar would offer. I would entertain double humbucker suggestions, but not a pure single coil suggestion.

I want to spend at least 350$ on the guitar, because I figure I can justify spending less on a new amp because of my abundance of other amps. The amp should be more metal/rock focused, because I think I can handle a lot of the cleans with my Fender and AC30 Headphone amp. Seem like sound logic? (Get it? Sounds? *shoots self*)

The only thing that I have currently marked as an option is the Ibanez SZ320 or 520. I honestly don't know the difference between the two, but they both seem to garner a lot of praise, for both cleans and distortion. Haven't touched either yet, so it's all second hand.

Ideally, I'd like you to offer a 600$ option (a new guitar and amp for that price) and an 800$ option (once again, an amp and guitar). I'm willing to go used, and if I'd be better off with some pedals or something, just say it!

Thanks, and sorry for the word wall!
I say peavey 6505+ and any epiphone lp with coil tap. If use guitar centeras 10% off coupons which are always.available thdn irll.be esdy to fit thst budget
My Electric Guitars:
Ibanez GSA60
Ibanez RG3EXFM1
Peavey Raptor Plus
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Squire Telecaster Affinity (Has many famous musicians signatures so only played once)
inb4 this turns into rants about Blackstar HT amps being lies wrapped in Tolex.
JP, for future reference, comments like that tend to encourage rants.

Shounak (here's to hoping that's an appropriate place to cut off your name!), those 6505s seem great. Been hearing people do everything from death to 80's metal on 'em, plus the cleans are better then anything I currently have. I have one question though. Can I play it quietly enough to not wake up the whole house? I play in the basement, and everybody sleeps two floors up, so I can't imagine it'd be too much of a problem, but better to be sure!

Anymore suggestions?
Also, I've been seeing a lot of hate for the 6505s... Any legitimacy to this, or is it just people being people?
Quote by JakeFrmStatFarm
Also, I've been seeing a lot of hate for the 6505s... Any legitimacy to this, or is it just people being people?

I have one and it sounds amazing at indoor volumes. You will have to crank it reach tube breakup, but he upside is that you won't have to upgrade your amp for a very long time. You got my name right too!
My Electric Guitars:
Ibanez GSA60
Ibanez RG3EXFM1
Peavey Raptor Plus
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Squire Telecaster Affinity (Has many famous musicians signatures so only played once)
Quote by JakeFrmStatFarm
JP, for future reference, comments like that tend to encourage rants.

Shounak (here's to hoping that's an appropriate place to cut off your name!), those 6505s seem great. Been hearing people do everything from death to 80's metal on 'em, plus the cleans are better then anything I currently have. I have one question though. Can I play it quietly enough to not wake up the whole house? I play in the basement, and everybody sleeps two floors up, so I can't imagine it'd be too much of a problem, but better to be sure!

Anymore suggestions?

If you have the volume knob just above zero, you should be plenty fine.
Pretty much any popular product is going to have hate of some sort, what I'd say is the 6505 is not worth $600 new, but $300-400 used is perfectly fair. Guitar center has it new for $422 online.
I've even seen the 6505 go as low as $350. The cleans aren't the best, they are manageable though. The amp itself is very loud so be prepared for that, depending on your current living situation. As far as guitars go it depends on whether you want a trem or not. You listed a couple of Ibbys. Ill recommend either an RG 1570 or RG 550 or 570 great guitars and can be had for very reasonable.
Gibson LP traditional and DC standard, SG standard, MIA Standard Strat, Schecter Banshee 7(*for sale*)
EVH 5153, Orange TV50H 2-2x12's
Line 6 M13
I'll recommend a Blackstar HT-5 or 1, depending on how loud you feel like playing,
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/amplifiers-effects/blackstar-ht-series-ht-5r-tube-guitar-combo-amp
and an Ibanez RG 450 if you plan to focus on heavier stuff, metal or shred
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/ibanez-rg450dx-electric-guitar#productDetail
or a
Fender Stratocaster SSH or HSH if you're going to be playing with less distortion, stuff like dire straits.
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/fender-modern-player-stratocaster-hss-electric-guitar
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/fender-modern-player-stratocaster-hsh-electric-guitar
2013 Ibanez Jem 7vwh
Lakewood Sungha Jung Signature
Fender Custom Shop Stratocaster
LTD Deluxe MH-1000NT
MIA Fender Strat VG + MiJ Mustang
Martin D1 +Tayor 210e
Kremona Rondo TL Classical
Gretsch G5120