Upper mids usually help. If your amp has a presence knob try turning it up a bit. Also try turning down the gain a bit. It adds some clarity in the mix. Guitar by itself sounds way different from a guitar with a band. If you listen to gnr classics slash has a much thinner tone than you would expect. It helps cutting through and the other instruments will make the guitar sound fuller and thicker than it actually is. Basically anything you can do to add definition and clarity will help you sit well in the mix.
Considering your tone in this video I'd say less lower mids and more upper mids.
Hope that helps.
Quote by davor2705
and i didnt like the sound

> lamb of god

> didn't like the sound

well there's your problem.
ayy lmao
Quote by chookiecookie
> lamb of god

> didn't like the sound

well there's your problem.

What?
I mean to be entirely honest it fits pretty nicely in the mix, I'm not sure what your issue is.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
If you feel your guitar blends too much in with the backing track then either turn the backing track down, or do a full band cover instead of just playing guitar over the original.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
You could also try cutting mids from the backing track.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw
You could also try cutting mids from the backing track.

Agreed, it's often better to cut than to boost. Make room for the guitar instead of trying to strongarm it into the forefront.
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.