So first off, I'm not really sure if it's a Jackson JS-1 or something else, but it's the most similar guitar I could find. It ran me $40 but it came with some kind of Seymour Duncan pickup in the bridge which is probably worth $40 anyway. It's actually in perfect condition except I can't get the tremolo arm out of the bridge but I didn't put too much effort into it so I'm sure it'll come out. The guy said his friend owed him money but didn't pay him back so he took his guitar. I haven't restrung it yet after taking off the strings that it came with, but if I don't like it, at the very least I should be able to sell it for what I paid for it.

My Electric Guitars:
Ibanez GSA60
Ibanez RG3EXFM1
Peavey Raptor Plus
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Squire Telecaster Affinity (Has many famous musicians signatures so only played once)
"The guy said his friend owed him money but didn't pay him back so he took his guitar."
Stunning that that actually happens. :")

Nice steal, though! HNGD!
^ yeah. Nice score
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Just have a look at what the pickup is while its stringless.

either way nice find
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals
Quote by Carrot
Just have a look at what the pickup is while its stringless.

either way nice find

Do u think if I posted a pic of the pup someone would be able to identify what kind of pup it is?
My Electric Guitars:
Ibanez GSA60
Ibanez RG3EXFM1
Peavey Raptor Plus
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Squire Telecaster Affinity (Has many famous musicians signatures so only played once)
if you take the pickup out with any luck it'll say on the back what it is
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?