So long story short, I have an OFR bridge with intonation that I cannot fix. For one string, I've moved the saddle back as far as I can and it's still 20 cents sharp, and a similar problem with a couple other strings. I don't know what to do since it can't go back any farther and is still wayyy sharp.

The guitar is a Jackson RR24, so it's certainly not a low end guitar where this would be more acceptable. I've had the guitar for 3 years and having the saddle all the way back was always just enough for it to be correctly intonated. But, I was away from home for 5 months and in these five months it seems to have been damaged beyond repair (for me at least ).

I have 11s on it, tuned to D standard, with slightly higher than average action. I'm taking it to a shop soon to get it checked but I'll be snowed in tomorrow and won't be able to yet. Anyone have any idea what to do? Maybe it's the truss rod and the neck was bent over these months? I really have no idea
look at the neck and see if it is straight.
hold the low e string down at the 1st fret and at the last fret, how much space between the top of the 12th fret and the string?
The action height very well may have a adverse affect on the intonation
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Check to see if the posts for the bridge are moving forward. Sometimes, on these guitars, the posts will begin to crash into the bridge pickup cavity. If that happens, there's some repair work needed.
^+1 good point my JS100 is like that
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
@Robbgnarly, it looks fairly straight, maybe the slightest amount of relief on it. I've got about 1.5mm of space between the top of the fret and the string, does that sound about right? No buzzing issues anywhere either.

@dspellman, nope that part checks out fine

The bridge is level too incase anyone is thinking of that.
Last edited by ATG1095 at Dec 16, 2013,