Page 1 of 2
Thoughts?

Seems strange with alls the big pedos bustings happenening recently thats twerkings ares becomes sos popular withs the youngers generation.

This types of behavior disgusts mes. What is our societies coming tos thats kid can shakes their ass in a sexually provacitives ways and calls it dancing?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Parents shouldn't let their little kids watch sexualised music videos - it's on them if their little kids start twerking. They don't know it's wrong they just copy what they see celebrities doing.
Quote by captainsnazz
Maybe they don't know what it means and it's just some fun dance to them.

this
Quote by Momentosis
This types of behavior disgusts mes. What is our societies coming tos thats kid can shakes their ass in a sexually provacitives ways and calls it dancing?

Toki? Is that you?
mmmmmmhmmm

That's exactly what I've been trying to say.

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
TS what do you prefer as matingritual or foreplay then? Got to do something to get the juices flowing.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by -Mantra-
I don't get why anyone would twerk. It just looks ugly.

Aye looks like something that desperate female chimp would do to attract alpha male.
I wanted to ask, "How little?"

but I feel like the implication here is TOO little.

So no, no.

But if they're big enough, then, yes, let them twerk on me.

EDIT: but not like big big, y'know. Papa don't want no fatties.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Parents shouldn't let their little kids watch sexualised music videos - it's on them if their little kids start twerking. They don't know it's wrong they just copy what they see celebrities doing.

So no TV, no internet, no cell phone, no friends, no music....

....well fuck.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
Quote by _KurtCobain_77
So no TV, no internet, no cell phone, no friends, no music....

....well fuck.

#amish
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Little girls and twerking should never be used in the same sentence.
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Not appropriate, much disturbing
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
Quote by -Mantra-
I don't get why anyone would twerk. It just looks ugly.

This although I'd replace ugly with retarded. I don't understand why it is considered attractive by those who do it and by those that watch people doing it.
Same as little girls singing VERY thinly veiled pop songs about blow jobs, one night stands, drugs or any other topic unsuitable for them because they hear it on the radio every day.

They don't actually understand what they are doing, they are just repeating an action or something they heard. If my child was doing it I would stop them but I doubt it actually does any real harm to the child.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

lawl, yea im imagining you sitting behind your future daughter 24/7 while she's on youtube, or installing a lame software program which blocks that stuff, only for her to find out in high school what they've been missing.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
parents just need to tell their daughters that twerking is for girls who have their first abortion at age 15 and never psychologically recover. honesty is always best.
kids copy: keep your twerking out of reach
bloody raunch culture
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

Ehhh, such a dubious term.

I don't see what the big deal is. Kids do things in their own innocence. If a child is being overtly sexual at a really young age, they probably have some other serious, real abuse problems; I don't think a stupid "dance" craze is going to corrupt the youth.

And really, isn't most dancing somewhat sexual? That's why people got all uptight in the old days about young kids dancing? Because, you know what that means. But really, we don't. Little kids dance because its fun and they likely don't know or care what it means. TBH I'd be more worried if a kid was like 11 or 12 and twerking than if they were five.
still havent seen that wrecking ball video, never will
Of course it's stupid. They'll grow up, look back on it, and realize it was stupid. They're kids, they'll do stupid things.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by progdude93
parents just need to tell their daughters that twerking is for girls who have their first abortion at age 15 and never psychologically recover. honesty is always best.

I don't think kids understand, care or are scared of that.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
It's pretty ridiculous. But especially with the younger generation the more you tell them not to do something, the more they will want to do it. Some of it is how the parents raised them. But a lot of it is kind of on them. Some kids are just always going to do stupid things that they should not be doing. Some young girls will know they shouldn't do stuff like twerking, and have their tits and asses hanging out when they are so young, a lot won't. The best parents can go is try and raise them decently, kindly explain to them the difference between right and wrong. Then hope they take your advice.

It's kind of like how if kids/teens grow up with alcohol in the house, and their parents teach them why they shouldn't drink when they are young. Some will probably start drinking every weekend in middleschool/highschool. But the best parents can hope is that they either don't. Or they at least wait until they are almost legally able to drink, and do it very moderately/responsibly.
remember the scenes in Mean Girls with Regina George's little sister in the background?
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by progdude93
hm, you're probably right. especially when fully grown adults don't exist on this website
ftfy
You're acting like this is the first time little kids have ever danced by shaking their butts.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Wormholes
It's pretty ridiculous. But especially with the younger generation the more you tell them not to do something, the more they will want to do it. Some of it is how the parents raised them. But a lot of it is kind of on them. Some kids are just always going to do stupid things that they should not be doing. Some young girls will know they shouldn't do stuff like twerking, and have their tits and asses hanging out when they are so young, a lot won't. The best parents can go is try and raise them decently, kindly explain to them the difference between right and wrong. Then hope they take your advice.

It's kind of like how if kids/teens grow up with alcohol in the house, and their parents teach them why they shouldn't drink when they are young. Some will probably start drinking every weekend in middleschool/highschool. But the best parents can hope is that they either don't. Or they at least wait until they are almost legally able to drink, and do it very moderately/responsibly.

Are you 900 years old?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Page 1 of 2