Page 1 of 2
Rolls.

Rolls =/= Curves
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
looks like she's holding scrotum
I'm gonna suffer for the rest of my life

But I will always find a way to survive
Quote by Ssargentslayer
ts is posting pictures of the girl that friend zoned him trying to make himself feel better.

u cheeky kunt m8 i swer ill reckt u
I find it terrible how fat chicks make statements like such, eg. 'this is what a real women looks like', 'this looks better then this', and flat out insults to skinnier women. A lot of skinny women don't choose to be that way, they just have that type of body and metabolism. Other athletic ones work very hard to achieve the image that is typical found attractive, and which is healthy. It's flat out prejudice and evident self-image issues. You can't force a man to be attracted to a certain type of women or proclaim which type is hot and which isn't. Fortunately some men are attracted to chubbies or can't get anything else, so at least they will gain some self-worth then shut the **** up about their esteem problems.
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by Wiegenlied
I find it terrible how fat chicks make statements like such, eg. 'this is what a real women looks like', 'this looks better then this', and flat out insults to skinnier women. A lot of skinny women don't choose to be that way, they just have that type of body and metabolism. Other athletic ones work very hard to achieve the image that is typical found attractive, and which is healthy. It's flat out prejudice and evident self-image issues. You can't force a man to be attracted to a certain type of women or proclaim which type is hot and which isn't. Fortunately some men are attracted to chubbies or can't get anything else, so at least they will gain some self-worth then shut the **** up about their esteem problems.

thumbs up
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Wiegenlied

It's hilarious. I hope these people know being obese/overweight actually has health risks, but they're probably too busy stuffing themselves or too insecure to go out and start exercising.

I'm trying to find this one photo. I don't remember where I saw it, but I think it was a piss take on fat acceptance, only using guys instead (proclaiming guys with "curves" were hotter than guys with muscles).

Edit: http://cheezburger.com/7846033408#comments
Last edited by Lifesign at Dec 17, 2013,
Quote by Wiegenlied

___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I also manage to find some NSFW sub-section on reddit where fat chicks are posting nudes of themselves.

**** this gay earth.
Quote by Wiegenlied
I find it terrible how fat chicks make statements like such, eg. 'this is what a real women looks like', 'this looks better then this',

I've never heard anyone say this in real life.
I thought the point of "acceptance" was accepting oneself as one is, (perceived) faults and all, rather than aggressively idealising those faults and putting down others who don't share them.
Quote by Lifesign
If you spend time on tumblr or Reddit, you're bound to find some.

Go look up some Fat Acceptance photos.

So far none of them say anything like that. It seems more like people not wanting to be insulted by strangers about their weight. Anyway, I'm not really sure how a few morbidly obese women posing in two pieces is a representative group.

Or, for that matter, how skinny women are going to feel insulted by women barely clinging onto life due to their weight issues. I'm sure they walk around feeling so ashamed by all the fat people wanting to not be judged.
Last edited by MakinLattes at Dec 17, 2013,
When I say to people that chubby girls can be hot ,this is what I mean, people seem to think I mean what TS posted.
Quote by MakinLattes
So far none of them say anything like that. It seems more like people not wanting to be insulted by strangers about their weight. Anyway, I'm not really sure how a few morbidly obese women posing in two pieces is a representative group.

Or, for that matter, how skinny women are going to feel insulted by women barely clinging onto life due to their weight issues. I'm sure they walk around feeling so ashamed by all the fat people wanting to not be judged.

http://ineedfatacceptance.tumblr.com/

Not relevant, but I'm pulling this out.

It's the fact these people are trying to find some confidence by claiming "Fat Acceptance!" over the internet. Whether they're too lazy or competent to do it, I wouldn't know, pretty pathetic when you have these overweight people who probably wouldn't even bother trying to make a difference in losing weight for whatever reasons they have find a way to give themselves some false sense of self-esteem to move along.
Quote by Lifesign
No

This is.

yeah thanks america, the human race surely needs more of these things
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by lemmyisgod97
When I say to people that chubby girls can be hot ,this is what I mean, people seem to think I mean what TS posted.

I like the face. Not much of everything else, though.
When I say to people that chubby girls can be hot ,this is what I mean, people seem to think I mean what TS posted.]
ewww
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Lifesign
http://ineedfatacceptance.tumblr.com/

Not relevant, but I'm pulling this out.

It's the fact these people are trying to find some confidence by claiming "Fat Acceptance!" over the internet. Whether they're too lazy or competent to do it, I wouldn't know, pretty pathetic when you have these overweight people who probably wouldn't even bother trying to make a difference in losing weight for whatever reasons they have find a way to give themselves some false sense of self-esteem to move along.

How is it any more pathetic than every other attention whore? Moreover, why are you looking at so many pictures of half naked fat women if it's so offensive to you?
Quote by lemmyisgod97
She probably looks better standing up.

If she had better tats, I'd be a tad more interested.
I think the "fat acceptance" people have a decent point.

Perhaps they go too far in trying to magically redefine social aesthetics to suit their bodies, but in essence all they're asking for is basic dignity and the freedom from being constantly and publicly judged. I don't see how that can be controversial in the slightest.
Quote by MakinLattes
How is it any more pathetic than every other attention whore? Moreover, why are you looking at so many pictures of half naked fat women if it's so offensive to you?

Since when did I say I was offended by half-naked fat women? It's a turn-off more than anything.

Also, I didn't compare it to some facebook attention ***** who posts photos of herself everyday to gain likes; Fat Acceptance is pathetic in itself.

Edit: I get where you picked up the attention whoring part from. Compared to a facebook attention *****, they're both doing it for the confidence; the facebook ***** has a grasp and feels good about themselves for all the likes while fat acceptance is people trying to gain confidence in the fact that they believe there's nothing wrong with their body types.

Also, it's 3 AM and I'm tired. I have no idea why I started looking up fat acceptance photos in the first place. I tried to find a photo and thought it was funny, and this thread is the following product of it all.
Quote by lemmyisgod97

gross. everything about that is gross, especially those stupid piercings.

This is curves, ladies:

This is fat:

sorry to burst your bubble. You can still be "pretty" while being fat, but fat is fat, end of story. Lets not try to dress it up.
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Dec 17, 2013,
wow, you guys are terrible

Quote by Lifesign
I like the face. Not much of everything else, though.

i have other pictures of her

and you are terrible

**** you
ayy lmao
Quote by chookiecookie
wow, you guys are terrible

are we, though? How many girls are out there going "honestly, these guys with these ridiculous guts claiming that they're "jacked" is hilarious. your arms are big because your body fat percentage is at like 30%. fat guys are gross, put a little effort in."

It's not like anyone here is going "ugh, look at those unfuckable monsters. sterilize that shit NOW." Morbid obesity isn't particularly physically attractive. I'm sure they're all wonderful people, but hell, its just human nature to not be attracted to a disease (which is what obesity is, if you ask your family doctor.)
surprised you can fit more than one picture of her on your harddrive

cos she's so fat
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa

cos she's so fat

I giggled WAY harder than I should have
Quote by Trowzaa

cos she's so fat