http://finance.yahoo.com/blogs/the-exchange/if-amazon-and-jeff-bezos-really-want-to-fly-drones--they-should-consider-what-happened-to-this-company-155839191.html

I don't really have anything to say since I made this thread entirely for the sick pun. But it does contain information some would say is interesting about the legal status of commercial drones in the US.

Discuss if you want. But mostly, my sweet pun deserves to be seen.
6/10
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by slash_GNR666
6/10

eh, actually since it's just a pun, which is one of the lower forms of humor, a 6/10 ain't bad
Damn the man. Just call them RC helicopters and start delivering stuff already.
yeah it would be sweeeet

there are few things i like more than a balcony and a nice skyline. all the drones would make that sight even more awesome
Didn't everyone already know that this was never going to be a thing.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
i just dont get why youd make such a serious thread when we all knew that it wasnt going to work anyway
you could have at least given us a pun like 'amazon drones unlikely to rotor cheque'
Even if you could buy the drones off amazon you'd have to buy the missiles seperately

Where can you go to get a high quality drone and reliable missiles in one place? Not amazon, that's where.

Someone from MI5 is probably going to read this thread now enjoy.
Vinland, Vinland Über Alles

"Why do they still call me a warlord? And mad? All I want to do is create the perfect genetic soldier!"
your treatment of the cheque people is worse than stalins was.
I have a drone, Phantom with the fly by sight setup on the gopro and glasses. Pretty cool. It makes money for me is the only reason I bought it
Quote by progdude93
damn, those drones just keep getting smarter. soon they'll be taking our jobs

THEY TOOK YER JERB?!
WE ARE THE NIGHTMARE
It was never supposed to come into fruition. Just a marketing ploy, and a good one at that.
Oh cool you and every single newspaper editor in America thought of the same pun.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Fuggin tohal lyke oblivion m8, kill,kill,kill
Whats goes around must come down
Quote by lolmnt
Oh cool you and every single newspaper editor in America thought of the same pun.

Would "FAA says Amazon UAV's won't fly!" have been better?

Or "Law says Amazon Unmanned delivery program is grounded, in reality."

“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin