Yes yes yes I know it probably should be in the Metal Thread but more people view the pit so yeh

So here it is...

Rest of the lineup is hardly great but hey.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777
thrown into the boston harbor

Quote by Crofty89
Only if you boil the ocean first

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN
Download has no chance competing with Sonisphere this year.
Your flesh means more than you.
No profit...
For once no profit...

Quote by She
That's what.

CHECK IT OUT NOW
FUNK SOUL BROTHER
Wow, what a terrible line up besides Dillinger and SikTh
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
The only band worth seeing is Jake E. Lee's Red Dragon Cartel and maybe Aerosmith for the hell of it.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
Quote by korinaflyingv
this. although i would quite like to hear hybrid theory live, for old time's sake.

Yea, that would most likely be awesome
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Feed The Rhino, SiKth, DEP, Lonely The Brave are literally teh only bands worth seeing, and you could see them all play longer sets in better venues for less, with a better chance of good supporting acts. Really poor lineup.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Quote by ProgFripp74
Yes yes yes I know it probably should be in the Metal Thread but more people view the pit so yeh

Good god, no.
what an awful line up
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by captainsnazz
sikth is one of the few cool rim acts
so that's nice

But, they're so pedestrian. blehk
He posted the thing that the other guy posted!
He posted the thing that the other guy posted!

Not a fan of those but have fun.
actually glad to hear about this. won't be going though cos the lineup sucks ass.
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
People are missing the "in my opinion" in their terrible lineup posts.

There are a lot of bands I would like to see here. Defo going this year.
Quote by Venice King
Snatch is such a crude term - Use a better one like axe-wound or cave-opening.

Gear:
Ibanez ART300
Roland Cube 20X

I make trip-hop
https://soundcloud.com/chris-thomas-214
^ Check it out
Quote by 3235
People are missing the "in my opinion" in their terrible lineup posts.

but my opinion is the right one
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Is it actually them? Like full line up? because I know they've all got various new projects and that Mikee is a massive cokehead and has been for years.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Aerosmith, Alter Bridge, Avenged, The Offspring, Steel Panther.

That's not a terrible lineup by any stretch of the imagination. Please remove the stick from your ass and move on. Kthxbai
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1626849&highlight=Santa+MUST

Quote by jambi_mantra
Is it actually them? Like full line up? because I know they've all got various new projects and that Mikee is a massive cokehead and has been for years.

Yup, full original line up.

I was so excited when I heard the news break that I had to go and have a poo - I've been a fan since I picked up the "How May I Help You?" EP in a little local record store because I liked the cover. I guess that must have been what, 10, 11 years ago?

Saw them live several times as well over the time they were active before the split, they never disappointed. Not sure how well they'll translate to a festival setting, 'cos I only ever saw them in places like Rock City or smaller.

Still, ****ing boss news.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Last edited by metacarpi at Dec 18, 2013,
Quote by Burgery
but my opinion is the right one

i agree

Quote by metacarpi

Yup, full original line up.

I was so excited when I heard the news break that I had to go and have a poo - I've been a fan since I picked up the "How May I Help You?" EP in a little local record store because I liked the cover. I guess that must have been what, 10, 11 years ago?

Saw them live several times as well over the time they were active before the split, they never disappointed. Not sure how well they'll translate to a festival setting, 'cos I only ever saw them in places like Rock City or smaller.

Still, ****ing boss news.

That's pretty cool. I'm from where their from and their first gig was put on my the company my guitar teacher used to run so I've been following them since the beginning. Great bunch of guys. Just didn't expect Mikee to do anything high publicity anymore as he's paranoid as fuark.

Jealous of everyone that gets to see them, can't see them touring out here
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by jambi_mantra
That's pretty cool. I'm from where their from and their first gig was put on my the company my guitar teacher used to run so I've been following them since the beginning. Great bunch of guys. Just didn't expect Mikee to do anything high publicity anymore as he's paranoid as fuark.

Jealous of everyone that gets to see them, can't see them touring out here

I remember back when Deftones released Saturday Night Wrist, I saw them play a low key gig at the Electric Ballroom in Camden. I'm 99% certain Mikee was in the pit then. He was off his ****ing tits!

But I wasn't exactly sober, and was convinced that I saw Barry Chuckle there as well, so who knows!

He's been touring with other bands since he left SikTh, so low key stuff. Maybe he's getting his head sorted?
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Last edited by metacarpi at Dec 18, 2013,
I'm planning on getting a day ticket for Sunday, massive Alter Bridge fan. Got a lot of love for Aerosmith too, hopefully In Flames end up on that day too. Other than that the line up is pretty shocking.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ