What makes people think anyone wants to see their youtube covers? Post this in the TFOT thread and maybe one poster will be like "yeah that was kinda cool." What kind of reaction were you expecting to get by creating a whole thread for it? Five pages of people losing their shit over your incredible playing?
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
yeah that was kinda cool
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Actually I was just hoping to get some kind of reaction period after posting one of my other covers in the recordings section and got nothing on it after critiquing a few people's and getting nothing back. I didn't realize there was a TFOT thread either.

If a friendly mod wants to delete this I will move it the TFOT thread or wherever.
The recording forum is pretty dead in that respect, there's a clique in Tabs and Chords, but not so much in covers.

Really if you don't get a comment on your track, chances are you've done a pretty good job. The cover was fine, you played the song without being noticeably awful and there's nothing really left to say...

Quote by DisarmGoliath
Quote by ChemicalFire
The recording forum is pretty dead in that respect, there's a clique in Tabs and Chords, but not so much in covers.

Really if you don't get a comment on your track, chances are you've done a pretty good job.

Word. Thanks for that insight, I didn't think of it that way.
why does every thread have "post-hardcore" in the title these days?
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.

Quote by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.
BECAUSE POST IS THE NEW NOW!

Also the word Post-Hardcore is more prevalent in the common "alternative" consciousness than straight up Hardcore, people think it makes them "hard to label" or some shit, I dunno... I have a cynical view of most people's taste in music.

Quote by DisarmGoliath