Hello, I have Boss GT-10 and I wonder if there's a way of connecting it, the desktop and the speakers so that both the backing track from the desktop and the guitar sound from the Boss will output from the speakers? (which are right now connected directly to the computer)
Go from the 1/4" output into the line or mic in of your computer. That will allow you to hear the GT-10 and your BT. Depending on your OS you may need to adjust some things in the sound device mixer.
What fly said can work, but it will cause some latency.
The best way i've found so far is using the GT-10 as a soundcard: i.e. in windows, set the GT-10 IN and OUT devices as active; this way you'll hear your backing track through the GT, then for monitoring use headphones/monitors plugged directly into its output/headphone plug.
Quote by lxar
The best way i've found so far is using the GT-10 as a soundcard: i.e. in windows, set the GT-10 IN and OUT devices as active; this way you'll hear your backing track through the GT, then for monitoring use headphones/monitors plugged directly into its output/headphone plug.

I've got a Gt100 and this is the method I use.
Thanks, that's working, however the phones connection is pretty big, and when I use an adaptor, the sound isn't stable:

Should I buy a different one or there's another solution?
Last edited by enemypower at Dec 17, 2013,
Quote by lxar
It will not cause latency. It's just an analog audio pass-thru in the soundcard's mixer.
You can go 1/8" stereo from the headphone out into the line in. Probably need a stereo 1/4" to stereo 1/8", which is a standard headphone output adapter.