AKG wms pro 40 mini..

anybody tried one of these...I´ve found one for a pretty good discount and read about 90% good reviews. I´m not really interested in playing a 100 feet away...I´m just tired of tripping over my cord when I do my Little happy dance on stage. I already use about 70 feet of Cable seeing that I have a 10 foot Cable from the guitar and then the rest going from my pedalboard to the amp and then back and forth through the loop so I´m not interested in loosing more tone but from what I´ve read these are pretty decent.

All help wil be greatly appreciated
I believe in god, jesus and the holy ghost.....or as i call them Angus, Kirk and Lemmy
well screw it....I picked it up for chump change so I´ll do a Review when it gets here.....and sell it if its shät ;-)
I believe in god, jesus and the holy ghost.....or as i call them Angus, Kirk and Lemmy
I don't recommend cheaping out that much on a wireless set (keep a cable handy if you're gigging), but if you got it for cheap I guess try it out.
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
Quote by souperman08
I don't recommend cheaping out that much on a wireless set (keep a cable handy if you're gigging), but if you got it for cheap I guess try it out.

that´s what I figure....I´ll test it during rehearsals and see how it goes.....It would seem the main issue is some people have had problems with static...but I´ll find that out pretty Quick.