...'cause I got some hand-made tooled leather guitar straps!

Pictured below (L-R): Tribal in Wine; Celtic in Black; Cloud Dragon in Wine.

Available only from Oberon Designs
http://oberondesign.com/oberon-accessories/guitar-straps.html

Nothing much to report- they're just high-quality, broad straps. I've been buying Oberon products for myself and as gifts for about a decade, so I know these babies are going to stand the test of time.

Unfortunately, I just found out about these products this past September, and apparently, they haven't been big sellers for Oberon. IOW, they're probsbly phasing them out. I had wanted to get the Dragon in Red, but that wasn't an option anymore. And I don't see the Roses design strap on the site anymore either.

So, if you like them, strike now!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Last edited by dannyalcatraz at Dec 17, 2013,
nice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by KrogerChad
I guess you could call me a "leather daddy".

Lol...leather daddy.
Just another Sheep in the design of the Almighty Machine.

-GEAR-
Gibson 60s Les Paul Tribute (Sunburst)
1999 Ibanez RG470 (TitaniumIce-MIJ)
Jackson RR3 (Trans-Red)
Peavey 6505+
Podx3
Just a regular mr leather aren't ya?

I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
I love leather.

And I lucked out- the dye in the Tribal strap matches the tortoise binding/inlay/pickguard in my new Omega Prime. You'll see when I do THAT NGD.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
the one on the right is awesome!
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl