DUDE, u have an awesome singing voice! I loved that dude, myles kennedy is like todays robert plant haha and u nailed it! Would u ever be interested in collabing on something? Ur vox are pretty sweet!
Hell yeah man! definitely. Hit me up on here any time you wanna collaborate. I'd be happy to lend my vocals to something.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Holy mother of god dude, this is sick! I actually started doing a guitar cover of this a month or so ago and forgot about it. If you wanna make a YouTube collaboration out of it, I would be happy to

Check out my sig for my channel link
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
^ For sure man! I'd be down! I've never actually done any sort of internet music collaboration before, but I would love to get involved with one. I'll send you a friend request on here and you can PM me or something when you're down to try it out.

Thanks for the positive vibes, you guys. Means a bunch.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie

Quote by WCPhils
DUDE, i was checking the forum looking for some interesting covers and when i saw VOCAL and ALTERBRIDGE in the same sentence i had to check it out haha. Absolutely superb cover, nailed all the high notes (3:25!), and you did an amazing job with the backing vocals! I mean, when i record covers or my own stuff, i have a really hard time figuring out the backing vocals notes.. And even more trouble singing them, it is like a i have the original melody in my head and it is impossible to get it out.

Funny thing, after the song ended it automatically started playing your acapella version, as i werent sure enough of the quality haha! Great cover man. How did you record it? It sounds clear as water.

Anyways, you look like someone who knows their thing, i'll leave here a couple of covers that i made, if you have the time check them out and tell me what you think about them! I really like singing heavier stuff but i think that my voice is not suited for it haha.

A Favor House Atlantic - Coheed and Cambria
Growing on me - The Darkness

Take care man and keep up the good work!
^ I used a Shure SM7B microphone into a Presonus Audiobox two channel interface. I used Reaper for my DAW, and some echo, EQ, and compression on the vocal track to make it sound as professional as I can.
Thanks for the positive feedback! I'll check your stuff out now!
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie

Quote by WCPhils
What i love about this is that its a very aggresive choice for a vocal cover. But honestly man, this really does broadcast the riches of your chords. There were a few places that got a weeee bit pitchy but anybody would get that! Great job man! Should definately get you in on our next collab. I just posted our latest one "the grinch" earlier today. Check it out and let me know what you think.

Jerry
^ Let me know when you've got any collaborations coming up!
Also, of course I voted for Knope. Better than that Jamm douchebag...
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie

Quote by WCPhils