Hello, I'm doing some late Christmas shopping for my wife and am considering getting her a 12 string guitar. My budget is around $1000, and I'm looking at a Taylor 354, or Blueridge BR-160-12. I don't know much about 12 string guitars, but already have a 6 string Blueridge that we are happy with. Any input is appreciated.
I suggest you get her a gift certificate so she can pick the guitar she wants. I mean this respectfullly, just think it is the best way to be sure she gets what she really wants.
Quote by Fretboard Phil
I suggest you get her a gift certificate so she can pick the guitar she wants. I mean this respectfullly, just think it is the best way to be sure she gets what she really wants.

^ ^ ^ ^ Excellent advice.
Quote by Fretboard Phil

+1000

Best advice for someone wanting to give a guitar for the holidays.
--- Joe ---
77 Bradley LPC || 07 PRS CE22 || 11 PRS MC58 Artist || 95/02 Fender Strat || 99 Gibson LP DC Std Lite
06 Ovation Elite-T || 12 Martin GPCPA4
Boss GT100 || Peavey Stereo Chorus 400 || Peavey Bandit 75 || Roland JC77
only sort of good advice, because its can be awesome to get a new axe... just make sure you get a gift reciept.

I just picked up the low end Martin 12 string. Its made in Mexico and ran me $500 at GC. I bought it because everything I went to the store (weekly minimum) I would play it and loved it. Really easy to play, great feel, awesome electronics...

Food for thought.
he of tranquil mind