Page 1 of 2
Don't feed the little brat attention dammit, even this is most likely a marketing move.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
I bieleb this is a good thing for everyone involved.
I eat bananas vigorously

BUTTS.

To the pit because i don't feel like doing real life.
he's a pretty chill dude tbh never cared for his music but the hate he gets is pretty ridiculous

Quote by MinterMan22
he's a pretty chill dude tbh never cared for his music but the hate he gets is pretty ridiculous

Yeah, the way he was spitting on his fans who were begging for him outside of a hotel was just the chillaxest thing ever.

I agree that a lot of the hate he gets is just circlejerk but he is anything but a chill dude.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
He gets a lot of hate for his music which is kind of stupid. It's obviously targeted at a specific audience and it works.

Personality wise, he seems like kind of a **** though. Practically everyone who interacts with him has something bad to say about him.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
still havent heard a full song ever
Justin Beiber

More like Just in, leaver.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by MinterMan22

solid post. i would be such a bigger **** if i had all that money and weed
Oh god, the reactions of these 12 year-old girls will be a pain in the a**. Couldn't he just leave quietly?
Quote by JamSessionFreak
Yeah, the way he was spitting on his fans who were begging for him outside of a hotel was just the chillaxest thing ever.

I agree that a lot of the hate he gets is just circlejerk but he is anything but a chill dude.

better spitting on a fan than holding her hostage as an underaged sex slave so you don't get in trouble

Quote by MinterMan22
better spitting on a fan than holding her hostage as an underaged sex slave so you don't get in trouble

...Should I call the police?

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
He seems like a dick, but I'd definitely hang out with him cuz you know he'd buy you a PS4 if you asked him to.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I'm concerned this means he's going the way of J Lo and will now be starring in a series of shitty movies that will be much harder to avoid than his music.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Since he treats his fans like shit, I'm okay with this.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Yays. I'm sick of reading about how he acts with impunity because he surrounds himself with bodyguards. Retire now, right now.
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
Whatever. If he retires some new annoying little cunt is gonna replace him. As long as teen girls exist there's gonna be shitty pop music.
Quote by Gantz92
Whatever. If he retires some new annoying little cunt is gonna replace him. As long as teen girls exist there's gonna be shitty pop music.

That's how the Beatles and Elvis got famous...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
That's how the Beatles and Elvis got famous...

And they suck aswell or atleast Elvis did. The Beatles made a couple of decent songs i guess.
I refuse to click on a Perez Hilton link.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Justin Bieber does not make music. Justin Bieber makes content.

Big difference
If you have never checked out the Wood Brothers. Do yourself a favor and look them up. Best. Band. Ever.

He's starting his MMA career.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Good for him. Must be awesome to be so young and so successful.
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Gantz92
And they suck aswell or atleast Elvis did. The Beatles made a couple of decent songs i guess.

Quote by frankv
And both of their early stuff is pretty lame.

Please rest assured that your opinions have been noted and given the consideration they deserve...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Momentosis
He's starting his MMA career.

Lol
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Page 1 of 2