Hey guys so I've decided, after the holidays I'm gonna order a custom carvin made guitar.

I've decided on a 7 string, alder body, 5 piece maple with walnut stripe neck, black hardware, transparent orange with satin finish.

Basicly similar to this but as a 7 string guitar.

What do you guys think of it? Good idea?
Very Orange CARVIN DC 700
PRS SE Custom - crunch lab&PAF pro
Ibanez GRX40 - modified
Peavey Valveking 112 w/ 2x12 cab

Originally Posted by Shirate
The guitar, the only beautiful female that looks better with the top ON haha

Transformice
I like the colour, but I've never tried a carvin.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
and so it arrived a few weeks ago......im far to lazy to do a proper NGD thread

i sent them the pic from above as well as a photo shopped picture that was darker in color, really i didn't have an exact color i wanted, but i think they did a great job on this one. the custom color they named it is Very Orange so here is my Very Orange Guitar

Ibanez GRX40 - modified

Transformice
really nice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by LovroMirnik
Looks great,

the only down for me would be the lighter orange (not so very orange) lines in the middle of the body.
But I don't want to kill your buzz.

Enjoy

no worries i can see what you mean, the lighter color is the maple neck (also has 2 Koa stripes)

Quote by abyssspecter
looks sweet. does it play like butter?

oh yeah its soo easy to play, the size of the neck is perfect,action is insanely low....just gotta get used to the 7th string
Ibanez GRX40 - modified

Transformice