Page 1 of 2
beer is a food
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
This sounds lame but I am a pizza aficionado! I would die for a good, high quality slice of pizza any day.

Besides that, I really love steak and meat sandwiches with a side of rice and beans. Simple but good.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

pizza
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
I don't know but I've really wanted a good quality philly cheesesteak for like the past two years and can only find cheap shitty ones and it's depressing.
I said "good quality" bud, pay attention. But I guess if I worked at it the past two years I'd probably have it down by now. Oh well, no use dwelling on the past.
Quote by K'Nuckles
Isn't it just sliced up steak that's deposited in a roll with that canned cheese shit? Add onions and mushrooms and BAM.

Pffft, no. There's green peppers too. And cheese whiz is gross, I'd have to melt a real cheese and now you can see things are just getting too complicated.
The pineapple stuffing my mom makes once in awhile, it's basically white bread with a shitload of butter, eggs, sugar and pineapples, it's fucking awesome.
Olive oil spread
Kaya
Cereal prawns
Twizzlers
Quesadillas
Honey almonds
Tiramisu
Waffles
Pide
Roasted oily eggplant
Sourdough
Salmon rice
Salted egg yolk calamari
Truffle fries
Yogurt with honey
Mushrooms
Lava cake
Pad thai
Laksa
Blueberry pie
Hawaiian pizza
Pandan chicken
Chocolate coins
Mcchickens
Green tea
Oreo McFlurry
Maple syrup
Chili cheese toast
Banh mi
Tomato twisties
Chilli crab
Sweet corn soup
cat
Quote by K'Nuckles
You posted that before in the fast food burgers thread and I STILL want that. Halibut is a wonderful, wonderful thing.

I had one 2 days ago. They're honestly so good that sometimes I'll order 2 and then save one for breakfast the next day. Hella expensive too. They're like $10, but so worth it.
Quote by K'Nuckles
$10 CAD is nothing man. I would gladly pay that.

I'd still buy them weekly even if they were like, $40. They're SO good that it'd still be worth it.
Yeah it's the same with most french cheeses. They use animal rennet which is super gross so don't look it up.
And seriously in france they don't even believe you when you tell them their cheese isn't vegetarian. That place turned me into bullshit man by necessity.
Quote by K'Nuckles
Snazz, have you had grilled halloumi with like, some nice jam or something? That is delicious.

I've been meaning to try this. Can't find it anywhere around here though
Super gross isn't something that registers with me. I've literally eaten bird turds and gozz. (Birds nest soup)

Just don't go vegan, then you can't eat aaaanything. I have a mate who attempted it while weight lifting and he didn't do it properly, he ended up really ill for two months.
ew what
i don't even
edit: I just googled birds nest soup and how could you even put that near your mouth
I am pretty easily grossed out though with food

Well to be honest I'm not really far off vegan and I've been considering it for a while. I drink soya/almond/oat/whatever milk and I don't like many things that have egg in them (eggs are gross too). I have cheese occasionally but I'm going to try vegan cheese and see if it's suitable for pizza.
It would restrict my crisp choices but ethics and shit probably outweighs that so whatever
Last edited by captainsnazz at Dec 18, 2013,
I'm Chinese, I can eat anything. Seriously I've probably tried every internal organ there is to try and not even winced about it.

Veganism is a growing thing anyway, I've noticed a lot of vegan cafes popping up around the place lately and supermarkets are stocking more and more animal-free things, so I guess it wouldn't be that much of a bother.
Quote by K'Nuckles
I'm Chinese, I can eat anything. Seriously I've probably tried every internal organ there is to try and not even winced about it.

Veganism is a growing thing anyway, I've noticed a lot of vegan cafes popping up around the place lately and supermarkets are stocking more and more animal-free things, so I guess it wouldn't be that much of a bother.

my neighbours are from Chengdu. When I was a kid, their son was one of my best friends and I was over all the time for dinner. Don't think for one second that they westernized the dinner menu just because I was over, I've eaten some terrifying things

Now as an adult, nothing bothers me. I'll eat whatever is presented to me without any fear. I know people who wont even eat mussels because they're grossed out, and I'm just like "what are you, a pussy? Eat that shit. The shrimps that they're bringing to us next are still alive, how are you going to deal with that?"
Quote by K'Nuckles
Good man. I'm exactly the same, one of my major pet peeves is when people refuse to try it like it's gross I don't like it. Do you have quite a high tolerance to spice? People eat HELLA spicy in Chengdu.

I like to "think" I do, but some ridiculously spicy foods will put my ass in its place real quick. I remember going out to this indian restaurant once with some friends, and the servers were just laughing at us like we were complete lightweights. I'll still finish it, no matter how spicy, but i'll definitely struggle with some of the hotter foods
Chicken teriyaki sandwich from Penn Station
Frisco Melt from Steak and Shake
Cheezits
Bacon
Chicken
Bison
Sail upon the open skies
This place called "Pita Pit" sells a chicken souvlaki pita. I always get mine with lettuce, alfa alfa sprouts, extra meat, a spoonful of Feta, spoonful of cheddar, and some Mediterranean sauce on it. The pita is like $8 and weighs like 2 pounds, but **** if I don't eat the whole thing every time. It's the best thing, I can eat it all day every day. When I moved last year, it's literally all I ate for 2 days and it made me want to be moving forever.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Quote by naedauuf
This place called "Pita Pit" sells a chicken souvlaki pita. I always get mine with lettuce, alfa alfa sprouts, extra meat, a spoonful of Feta, spoonful of cheddar, and some Mediterranean sauce on it. The pita is like $8 and weighs like 2 pounds, but **** if I don't eat the whole thing every time. It's the best thing, I can eat it all day every day. When I moved last year, it's literally all I ate for 2 days and it made me want to be moving forever.

Oh man I've been there. So good. Every been to a place called "Sprouts"? they do really high quality sandwiches and wraps. expensive as a mother ****er, but we're talking like, atlantic salmon with eggplant and avocado sandwiches on focaccia buns. just amazing stuff
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
Oh man I've been there. So good. Every been to a place called "Sprouts"? they do really high quality sandwiches and wraps. expensive as a mother ****er, but we're talking like, atlantic salmon with eggplant and avocado sandwiches on focaccia buns. just amazing stuff

It's like all Canadian pita franchise places are top quality like that. U-Needa-Pita is ****ing amazing. I had it for the first time a few days ago. POUTINE PULLED PORK PITA. So. ****ing. Good.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Page 1 of 2