Page 1 of 2
One time I got these pajamas and holy shit dude, pajamas are actually really nice. I was sleeping in whatever until that point. I hope I get more pajamas this year cause I don't wash clothes often enough to wear them everynight
A bike, I rode that mofo all day long!
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Pogo stick.

I had an old rusty rickety one from the thrift shop before that. It literally hurt to jump on, but I loved jumping on them.

My parents got me this brand new one and holy **** did it work WAY better than the other one. Me and a friend were hanging out in front of my house one day and we counted my jumps - 3000. Took hours. There were a shitload of white marks from the steel scraping the pavement in my driveway. The rubber thing on the bottom of the stick was worn right off.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

I think it was my super nintendo or n64 back in the day
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
N64 with Lylatwars.

I didn't even come downstairs all day.

Just in my room.
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Probably one of the surprise Lego sets I got as a kid. Got an AT-AT one year. That shit was cray.

Nowadays, I appreciate some nice comfy clothes. Cosy pyjama bottoms or a good hoody that's baggy in all the right places. Generally it's the stuff I didn't know I was getting that I like best, even if it's just a small thing.
I got a pool table for christmas when I was about 12 and it was amazing. Me and my friends just played pool non-stop all year, in summer we left the garage door open while we played and blasted acdc and green day to show how "cool" we were. Funny thing is I hated it when I first got it, I had no interest in pool at all and was expecting something else from my parents that I really wanted.
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
A Bmw.

EDIT: Why is everyone in this thread so poor?
Last edited by Philip_pepper at Dec 19, 2013,
Quote by Weaponized
One time I got these pajamas and holy shit dude, pajamas are actually really nice. I was sleeping in whatever until that point. I hope I get more pajamas this year cause I don't wash clothes often enough to wear them everynight

No poor kids you say?

I believe this is you and your pj's...

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777
thrown into the boston harbor

Quote by Crofty89
Only if you boil the ocean first

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN
A Sega Dreamcast.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
My dad got me and my brother a PlayStation. I didn't really play much but, god, it was fun watching my brother play Resident Evil and screaming the whole time.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
birthday sex when i turned 18

a ps2 when i was a youngster

i dont get much anymore
pinga
Quote by Cb4rabid
birthday sex when i turned 18

were you born on Christmas. Cause if not you're going straight to hell when you die for ruining the thread
A model train set. It was pretty much like seeing the face of God. Only better because God is not a model train set and therefore the inferior product.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
I'm poor. I didn't get shit for christmas. whatyougonnado?

Did get some stuff for our dutchish holiday called "sinterklaas".
(you know, the whole black pete thing that is now internationally questioned for racism)
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
My Schecter Hellraiser, last year

I've gotten other good gifts throughout my life but they are usually a present for me and my brothers, so I don't think of them as mine. Like when we got a Gamecube, Xbox 360, PS2.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Weaponized
were you born on Christmas. Cause if not you're going straight to hell when you die for ruining the thread

I was actually
pinga
Well, all of my Christmases have been shitty. Like last year I only got 37 gifts when the year before I got 38. Plus the A320 was used so it was basically worthless.
I had a deal to go halvers with my dad on a Mesa Boogie Mark V. Got the head Christmas day and went out on the 27th and bought myself a cab. Never had I been so grateful, nor so antsy.
Quote by abacus!
Well, all of my Christmases have been shitty. Like last year I only got 37 gifts when the year before I got 38. Plus the A320 was used so it was basically worthless.

Ungrateful cunt

Last year I only got 36
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
Are you some sort of apparition the other 364 days then?

Aye. Like a fart on the wind.
Sail upon the open skies
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Woke up at 5, read it all morning while eating lamingtons, finished it at 11 and went back to bed. It was probably the happiest day of my life
cat
Quote by guitarxo
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Woke up at 5, read it all morning while eating lamingtons, finished it at 11 and went back to bed. It was probably the happiest day of my life

You read an 800 page book in 6 hours?

Impressive
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
You read an 800 page book in 6 hours?

Impressive

Yeah I read really fast. And it's an easy book so it didn't require to much thought I guess
cat
Page 1 of 2