it's not the probing itself that frightens me most, it's the emotional trauma and years of therapy that comes with it that gets me most ;_;
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
it's not the probing itself that frightens me most, it's the emotional trauma and years of therapy that comes with it that gets me most ;_;

best first post i've ever seen
ayy lmao
Quote by Obsceneairwaves

Get's you moist?

EDIT: Nevermind....
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
When I first saw this thread I actually immediately thought of Destroy All Humans but apparently no one else did
Quote by Philip_pepper
Come guys.

You got Koalas. You got Kangaroos. You got Kiwis as neighbors. You have racism. You have Australian women.

Why you guys so scared of Alien Anal Probes?

Maybe you'll like it?

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/12/19/anal-probes-caused-south-park-the-stick-of-truths-pain-down-under

Look at the things that you've listed that we have. Now think about how manly we must be as a result. We can't have no anal insertions in to our manly testosterone dripping anus' (anii?)
Should be more afraid of stingrays probing.

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
To be honest I'm quite afraid of being anally probed by an alien. It doesn't seem that irrational a fear.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by DardySon
Look at the things that you've listed that we have. Now think about how manly we must be as a result. We can't have no anal insertions in to our manly testosterone dripping anus' (anii?)

Why do you hate small boobies though?
I'm from Oz, jumped the ditch to Kiwiland and the things that scare me the most are the Irish ;
Damn dirty AAPs.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
One day I'll move there but not for the probing, Im going to be the next crocodile whisperer.
Whats goes around must come down
According to Star Trek: Voyager, alien abductions are real and they take you to a planet in the delta quadrant.

It's not so bad, tho
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~