well I'm undecided, I love DiMarzios pickups and most of my guitars that is what you will found but the Pegasus is clearly some interesting sounds and im leaning towards it more than the Evo 7, I have 6 string version and I ****ing love that pup and I'm pretty sure that Im gonna love the 7 string version too. more info will be appreciated.

Evo 7 DC resistance 14.09
Pegasus DC resistance 14.92

so they are bit similar on that end something else that could help me choose which one I want?
Bugera 6262
Squier Showmaster
Richman Custom
Starfire 7
Ibanez EX
Agile Interceptor 725
Behringer GX212 (now works as head)
JOYO JF 01
Kimaxe PJ Bass
DC resistance is not a good indication of a pickup's overall sound. It only provides a rule-of-thumb indication of relative output, ignoring the fact that not all pickups are wound with the same gauge of wire (smaller wire has higher resistance than the same length of a larger gauge wire). Inductance is the characteristic most indicative of a pickup's sound. As a general rule, lower inductance pickups sound brighter.

Sorry I have no experience with those pickups so i can't really help with that. Also, you didn't say which guitar and amp these pickups are going to be used with...
Quote by Invader Jim
DC resistance is not a good indication of a pickup's overall sound. It only provides a rule-of-thumb indication of relative output, ignoring the fact that not all pickups are wound with the same gauge of wire (smaller wire has higher resistance than the same length of a larger gauge wire). Inductance is the characteristic most indicative of a pickup's sound. As a general rule, lower inductance pickups sound brighter.

Sorry I have no experience with those pickups so i can't really help with that. Also, you didn't say which guitar and amp these pickups are going to be used with...

Agile Interceptor 725 and bugera 6262, well I really think it does matter cause that how you know what kind of brightness they have and they are very similar dont you think?
Bugera 6262
Squier Showmaster
Richman Custom
Starfire 7
Ibanez EX
Agile Interceptor 725
Behringer GX212 (now works as head)
JOYO JF 01
Kimaxe PJ Bass
Last edited by Tenebrion at Dec 20, 2013,