Page 1 of 3
Is becoming rich one of your goals in life? Or do you fancy a life of modest living with your family and friends?

To me, being rich is a big thing. I hope to be a millionaire by the time I'm 32.

IF You want to be a rich, what steps are you taking to achieve that goal?
Last edited by macashmack at Dec 19, 2013,
Money can buy happiness.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by macashmack
Money rich

ok, you can be money rich with your family and friends

I was just joking cuz the OP made it seem like you couldn't be rich and have family and friends
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Dec 19, 2013,
As long as I have enough money for my house, car, animals, food and fun idgaf how much money ive got
Sail upon the open skies
i want enough for a Nissan GTR

idgaf after that
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
ok, you can be money rich with your family and friends

I was just joking cuz the OP made it seem like you couldn't be rich and have family and friends

Reading it now yea it makes it seem like that
I wouldnt mind finding/winning large sum of money.But I dont chase it.
Just enough to travel USA/Australia/Mongolia.
I don't need to be millionaire rich but 100-500K annual would be ideal.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Everyone is going to have a different definition of rich. That's the only problem with a question like this. Some might see it as making $100,000 per year, and some might see it as $1 million per year or more.

I don't ever need a crazy amount of money. I'd like an average suburban home, a decent car (think BMW, and not Lambo), food, clothes, enough to pay my bills, and money for entertainment purposes (tv, music, video games, internet, vacations, the bar, etc). If I can do all of that, and not be hurting for money, then I'll be content. It's hard to really put an exact amount on that.
I want to be a millionaire

Or billionaire

Or trillionaire

Any of these three options are acceptable to me.

Actually no anyone can be a millionaire if they invest wisely in property. Nothing special about that.
cat
Nah, too much hassle with the tax man. I aim to be comfortable. I'll be happy when I don't have to worry about paying bills/rent/mortgage, and I can afford to fix things or replace things when they break without having to worry if it will affect other payments. Luckily, it's doable for me.
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
I don't get why peopel say "I want just a bit more than living comfortably". Seems like a pretty weird goal, to me at least. Why would you just want a little more than being about to pay your bills? I'd like to be able to pay my bills, plus ahve another 2/3rds as disposable. But then I guess you just get a better car, and a better house and your bills go up.
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
I obviously wouldn't mind it, but so long as I don't have to worry about money every day then I'm happy.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
I want to be rich enough to get both a 9-3 and an S7.
Got 'em, I can be poor and I'd still be happy as long as I have enough money to eat and buy gas for 'em two.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Uh yeah, having lots of money makes a lot of things easier/better. "Money can't buy happiness" my ass
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by ProphetToJables
I don't get why peopel say "I want just a bit more than living comfortably". Seems like a pretty weird goal, to me at least. Why would you just want a little more than being about to pay your bills? I'd like to be able to pay my bills, plus ahve another 2/3rds as disposable. But then I guess you just get a better car, and a better house and your bills go up.

for real

Having a bit more than is necessary to pay bills is weird. I want to be able to travel and buy awesome stuff.
___

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by Dreadnought
"Money can't buy happiness" my ass

I thought that it can, but after a certain threshold, the returns are diminishing to the point of irrelevance, and this threshold is surprisingly low.

OT though, money can certainly buy experiences, which are important for happiness.
I just want enough money to get by really. If I have enough to get my own house, car and pay the bills while having a little to put aside and save, I'd be content.
I have nothing important to say
I do alright. Not into "things" but I could get pretty much what ever I would want.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Thinking about it, though, if I were rich I could have an entire personal library, which is about the only typical material thing I would absolutely love to have.
Quote by WCPhils

Quote by ProphetToJables

for real

Having a bit more than is necessary to pay bills is weird. I want to be able to travel and buy awesome stuff.

We want a bit more - doesn't mean that's all we want! Obviously, the more the better.
It's more like, if we have a wee bit more than we need, then we're succeeding. Anything extra is a bonus. Rather than "if I'm not rich, I've failed" sort of thing.
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
Only enough money that a lack of it isn't an issue.

Money can buy happiness, but only to a point.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Dec 19, 2013,
People saying "just enough to be comfortable" isn't thinking long term. Living conditions are only going to get worse in the future. You'll need a lot of money to live somewhere nice. And what happens if someone in your family succumbs to a serious illness like cancer? That shit is expensive.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
People saying "just enough to be comfortable" isn't thinking long term. Living conditions are only going to get worse in the future. You'll need a lot of money to live somewhere nice. And what happens if someone in your family succumbs to a serious illness like cancer? That shit is expensive.

NHS.

Also, to live comfortably wouldn't just include the present, but the future too. Otherwise it wouldn't be comfortable.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Dec 19, 2013,
Quote by Xiaoxi

lolmerica
lolmiddleclass
lol
Quote by daytripper75
Everyone is going to have a different definition of rich. That's the only problem with a question like this. Some might see it as making $100,000 per year, and some might see it as $1 million per year or more.

I don't ever need a crazy amount of money. I'd like an average suburban home, a decent car (think BMW, and not Lambo), food, clothes, enough to pay my bills, and money for entertainment purposes (tv, music, video games, internet, vacations, the bar, etc). If I can do all of that, and not be hurting for money, then I'll be content. It's hard to really put an exact amount on that.

With a dog and 2.5 kids and strong american ideals?
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Acϵ♠
With a dog and 2.5 kids and strong american ideals?

pfff, if he had American ideals he wouldn't be buying cars from those commie Europeans!
___

Quote by The_Blode
Would I care? yeah it would be nice, and as far as the best way to get it is suing after falling on wet floor with not a sign saying wet floor caution within 12 ft usually works, but thats like once in a blue moon now.
Whats goes around must come down
Quote by WCPhils
pfff, if he had American ideals he wouldn't be buying cars from those commie Europeans!

Damn dirty apes.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Page 1 of 3