So, I was told that if I clicked on the 'u!' to the right of my tab I was able to edit it... and I followed those instructions but it ended up being posted a second time so now there are two tabs for The Holy Drinker from Steven Wilson.

My question is, which is the correct way to edit tabs, and is there a way to delete the first one that was posted? Thanks!
You can ask the moderator names EMAD to delete the first one for you that you no longer want up and state what you did here.... I believe he reads these anyway and may see it and do it for you but it is best to ask him...in the section all the way at the bottom of the forum list and under the thread UG contribution - WTF where is my tab?....

I never saw this happen before personally and I myself have updated quite a few of my own tabs... You did everything correctly from what you stated and what should have happened was
The original tab should have just been updated in a day or so and NOt have the other one posted as well....

If worse comes to worse I would just go in to your tabs and update the first one by removing the entire tab and just leaving a message something like

Tab has been removed by owner because newer version has been posted...but try contacting EMAD first.
Well you did everything you were supposed to do. That is indeed the way to do it. It might've just been a hiccup though.

But should you notice this happens again in the future, you should definitely make note of it in the Bug Report forum.
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Dec 19, 2013,
Quote by Debml
So, I was told that if I clicked on the 'u!' to the right of my tab I was able to edit it... and I followed those instructions but it ended up being posted a second time so now there are two tabs for The Holy Drinker from Steven Wilson.

My question is, which is the correct way to edit tabs, and is there a way to delete the first one that was posted? Thanks!

Fixed I suppose! Please check it out!