I'm sure most of you are aware of this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCdmiZyyGjQ

Well today I learned that #12 is real. This was official mail being sent out by the state of CO. We had to verify that it was a real person before sending it off to be metered and delivered to her.

They still taking people for that 1-way trip to Mars?
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
why is that video so lengthy
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

The state of California hand-write the addresses on their official letters? Is this 1829?
Quote by Baby Joel
Why the balls is that video wider than my screen.

Well, it has been stretched hugely by the picture below… but what resolution is your screen? If you aren't exaggerating… it takes up like 2/3 of mine or something and I'm only using 1920x1080 (e.g. 1080p HD) monitors, which are relatively common these days
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Well, it has been stretched hugely by the picture below… but what resolution is your screen? If you aren't exaggerating… it takes up like 2/3 of mine or something and I'm only using 1920x1080 (e.g. 1080p HD) monitors, which are relatively common these days

My laptop is like five years old so that might be why. My largest resolution is 1280x800
Quote by Baby Joel
My laptop is like five years old so that might be why. My largest resolution is 1280x800

Fair enough And upon looking back up at the top again, it's actually probably more like 4/5 of a screen wide anyway, for me.
Quote by raoooos
The state of California hand-write the addresses on their official letters? Is this 1829?

1. CO is Colorado
2. The official letter itself was inside the security envelope.
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Fair enough And upon looking back up at the top again, it's actually probably more like 4/5 of a screen wide anyway, for me.

I really need a new computer though. The screen on my laptop is starting to disconnect from the...keyboard bit. it's pretty ghetto, and it lags for everything.
Ah, anybody likely to get you one for xmas? :/ I can't really complain, I spent like £1,300 or so on the computer I'm typing this on, for music production/recording bands (and that's excluding the screens as they don't really affect performance)
people should stop talking about the stretched video and talk about how hysterical that name is
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
idk whats worse, the fact that her parents named her that or the fact that she hasnt taken any initiative to change it
pinga
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Ah, anybody likely to get you one for xmas? :/ I can't really complain, I spent like £1,300 or so on the computer I'm typing this on, for music production/recording bands (and that's excluding the screens as they don't really affect performance)

Nah, I wish. I've got some cash headed my way, and I could probably get something refurbished with that and what I have now. I'd love to get something that has a good soundcard, and decent gaming capabilities as well. But, we'll see. There's other stuff that I want, so I don't know what'll happen.
It's Colorado, it shouldn't be that surprising.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Quote by Baby Joel
Nah, I wish. I've got some cash headed my way, and I could probably get something refurbished with that and what I have now. I'd love to get something that has a good soundcard, and decent gaming capabilities as well. But, we'll see. There's other stuff that I want, so I don't know what'll happen.

As far as the sound card goes - don't bother spending big bucks on a computer sound card… they're pretty much all garbage compared to decent audio equipment (even the ones that are advertised as being incredible 'HD Audio' etc.). Unless you wanna spend a load of unnecessary money and get an audio interface (or a proper pro audio sound card, though they're pretty rare these days as interfaces in the external format have pretty much taken over), but they're designed more for digital recording/production.
it's a better name than stewie tbh

Quote by chaoticfables
I wonder if the mother is also called Watermelondrea

It would be the most beautiful thing I'd ever see

Her mother's name is Friedchickeesha.
That name is making me so thirsty.

For alternative options, Melanie in it's original spelling is okay and still contains the word melon. Melonee and Melony seem a bit too descriptive. After seeing it written it would always feel like saying "hi Zesty how are you" or "hey Cautious get back here!"

Savory almost sounds like a name though. Waverly. Beverly. Gregory. Savory.