It has been confirmed that 13 countries have been working with the US

Page 1 of 2
http://cphpost.dk/news/snowden-leak-confirms-denmark-spying-deal-with-us.8185.html

Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain, UK, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand have all been confirmed through leaks by Edward Snowden that they have been working with the US on spying on civilians.

I guess it's safe to say now, that everybody, really is doing it.
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
nuke them all. it's the only answer.

somehow that works better with Watergod's post in between.

somebody give lolment the button.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Last edited by Jackal58 at Dec 20, 2013,
Hm.. so by my count, that's 10 european countries and only two north american countries....
Quote by progdude93
Hm.. so by my count, that's 10 european countries and only two north american countries....

Don't forget the Anzacs.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by progdude93

And Australia and New Zealand.
Quote by progdude93
Quote by progdude93

Considering that there are only two North American countries capable of doing this, or even caring about doing this, I'm not sure what your point is.
Take that, smug sense of superiority of Canadians and British people.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Right but I'm just pointing out those damn commies are worse than us noble north americans.
Quote by necrosis1193

That's the funny part.

At first they were saying only "evil America" would ever do these evil atrocities. Sweden aka the good country would neve--- oh wait.

gg europeans
Quote by progdude93
Last edited by Jostry at Dec 20, 2013,
Quote by progdude93
Right but I'm just pointing out those damn commies are worse than us noble north americans.

You aren't funny or convincing. Just stop.
^sue me for hyperbolizing asshole but I'm being serious (albeit exaggerating). everyone else is all "holier than thou" and yet they've been doing the same thing, but it's even worse for the reasons stated below. And what's even more ironic is that the EU criticized America for the patriot act...

Quote by Baby Joel
Considering that there are only two North American countries capable of doing this, or even caring about doing this, I'm not sure what your point is.

My point is that at least 10 european governments (it's probably more) have seen fit to invade privacy when they claim it's a basic human right. At least America doesn't really pretend to give a shit about the universal declaration of human rights..
Last edited by progdude93 at Dec 20, 2013,
Quote by necrosis1193

The British spying has been a known thing ever since the initial leaks.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
You aren't funny or convincing. Just stop.

Actually I thought he was hilarious.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by necrosis1193

Do you tip the NSA after they spy on you?

^ ok
Quote by Thrashtastic15

^ ok

No the Canadian Security Intelligence Service does.

umad?
Quote by progdude93
Quote by Jostry

umad?

I didn't realize it was 2009 again...
Quote by Jostry

umad?

It's rude not to tip Americans.
Dammit 'Murika! Why did you give these noble countries the idea to spy on their citizens? America really is the worse country in the world.
-The Crimson Fucker, aka PonyFan #376121
Quote by Jostry
That's the funny part.

At first they were saying only "evil America" would ever do these evil atrocities. Sweden aka the good country would neve--- oh wait.

gg europeans

At least Norway still remains the purest country in the world.
I will say it again:

TAKE OUT WASHINGTON DC. DO IT.

Actually you know what would be really awesome? If they just did a surgical strike on all the government buildings. But leave the restaurants untouched. Oh man that's my fantasy right there.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I am goingto Antarctica.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Thrashtastic15
Glad to know that they are aware of my interest in Phil Kessel.

Ugh ****ing Phil Kessel. That's all I have to say.
Quote by WaterGod
At least Norway still remains the purest country in the world.

Norways doing it too.
Quote by progdude93
dude be quite their watching us now. PRANK CALLER PRANK CALLER NO SIR MY COMPUTER IS FINE YOU TELEMARKETING SCUM PIZZA HUT IS DOWN THE STREET TO YOUR RIGHT GOOD DAY.....
Quote by Thrashtastic15

^ ok

Just the tip naaaaahwwwhhaaaatimsaaaaaayin
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Jostry
Norways doing it too.

We've got oil; who knows when they'd start dropping democracy from the sky above us if we didn't cooperate.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Quote by Thrashtastic15

^ ok

Well played.

Either way, our government is probably way to unimportant and incompetent to even be noticed by the US, so we have that going for us.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
I'm still baffled to this day how people are still making a big deal out of this.

People will watch The Wire, The Sopranos and Homeland things like that where nowone will talk on the phone and such and such for years. Now suddenly everyone is like "what they can listen to our phone calls or see our phone records?" "OMG we try and see what other countries are doing!"

Get a grip.
Quote by progdude93

Answer honestly where do you think new Zealand actually is
Quote by progdude93

According to the article in the link the 10 European countries are listed in the document as "Third Party partners" to the "Five Eyes" nations (the US, the UK, Canada, Australia and New Zealand).

So by my count, the Illuminati itself is two fifths North American, two fifths Southern Pacific and only one fith European.

I demand that the Illuminati accept more European counties into their inner circle because us Brits are being outnumbered by Americans and Aussies.
Last edited by SlackerBabbath at Dec 20, 2013,
Quote by Spaztikko
Answer honestly where do you think new Zealand actually is

Right near Australia.

I'd ask if you were butt**** ******ed, but I already know the answer.... ****ing count the countries bro... 10 of them are european. Then there's Canada and the US, hence 2 north american countries. Then there's Australia and New Zealand, who are chill bros.

edit: ^illuminati can't function without their tools. europe is, just like previously assumed, just a bunch of tools.
Last edited by progdude93 at Dec 20, 2013,
Quote by progdude93
Right near Australia.

Well... Australia is the 'nearest' land mass to New Zealand, but they're actualy so far away from each other that you could practicaly fit all of Europe into the space between Australia and New Zealand.

Quote by progdude93

edit: ^illuminati can't function without their tools. europe is, just like previously assumed, just a bunch of tools.

And like any good workman, I demand that us Brits get to keep our tools right next to us in the Illuminati's inner circle.
Last edited by SlackerBabbath at Dec 20, 2013,
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Well... Australia is the 'nearest' land mass to New Zealand, but they're actualy so far away from each other that you could practicaly fit all of Europe into the space between Australia and New Zealand.

I'll take your word for it. I've never been there, and I haven't examined it on a map too closely.

Quote by SlackerBabbath
And like any good workman, I demand that us Brits get to keep our tools right next to us in the Illuminati's inner circle.

Hm.. you can have the Netherlands. They'll provide us with much needed distraction. Everyone else is.. passe.
Page 1 of 2