Here is a link to it
http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/msg/4219247227.html

It's my guitar but I got it a couple years ago for trading a Nintendo ds for it. I can't seem to find a new one online because I keep finding peavey raptor exp witha different pick guard and headstock. I realize that I overpriced it but I was hopin people would try to to talk me down but I'm not getting any offers. Can anyone link me to this guitar new? I really don't know what I should price it at. Also if I remember right, the guitar was made in Korea, would that make it a slightly more valuable peavey than the entry level ones? The headstock says peavey raptor plus
My Electric Guitars:
Ibanez GSA60
Ibanez RG3EXFM1
Peavey Raptor Plus
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Squire Telecaster Affinity (Has many famous musicians signatures so only played once)
Last edited by shounakghosh7 at Dec 20, 2013,
So does it retail for $250 new then? Because I'm just lookin for half of retail. At the time I traded him a Nintendo ds for it, the DSes were sellin for $60 used at GameStop so I guess $60 is like the value I paid for it. Also will the missing volume knob make the guitar difficult to sell? The knob works perfectly, but the plastic thing on top is lost
My Electric Guitars:
Ibanez GSA60
Ibanez RG3EXFM1
Peavey Raptor Plus
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Squire Telecaster Affinity (Has many famous musicians signatures so only played once)
Last edited by shounakghosh7 at Dec 20, 2013,
It's not a high quality guitar, if you can find a price for any peavey raptor guitar just use that as a guide line.
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
A used Peavey is not going to sell for half of retail. They just not a guitar many people want to own.
$50 if that (probably better to trade it for something)
Last edited by badfish_lewis at Dec 20, 2013,