Come on guys.

I need to learn how to test vision in children, but I can't be aaaaarsed.

Motivate me.

Come on.
Learn or I will gouge out your eyes one at a time with a melon baller to show you how important it is to test vision in children.
If you don't study then everything you do will be as bad as your threads.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
if you don't study you wont be able to spend the rest of your life testing vision in children
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
We don't want you making threads so do something not here. Maybe you could study? Maybe it'd make you smarter so you could make decent posts.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
It's Christmas break. Why are you studying?
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I ever catch you testing my children's vision I'll beat your ass.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Study. Or not. Whatever...

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Throw rocks and other objects to children from various distances and speed, and check if you hit some/they see it coming or not.

Then write down the results and hand it in as a accurate field report.

Should be fun enough

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Last edited by xxdarrenxx at Dec 20, 2013,
If there's one thing I've learned, it's that being on the pit is not going to help you study.
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
At the end of your studies you will be rewarded with a rainbow party
Whats goes around must come down
Whenever I used to not want to go to class, a friend of mine would call me a "bad father"

I'm not even a father, but he was saying it jokingly because you're supposed to be setting examples for future kids.

A few times it worked. The rest of the times, Guitar Center and Halo were my priorities.

So do your ****ing work, dead beat.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by neidnarb11890
drop out of school & live the rock'n'roll lyfestyle

AKA become a Canadian prostitute.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Basically what you have to do is strap the little shit down in front of an eyetracker and display some shit on the screen and measure looking time based on whatever variable you're testing for. So if it's whether or not they can perceive color put a big ol red dot on the screen and then once the shit face gets bored of looking at it see if changing it to the same sized blue dot makes him interested again. If it doesn't he's blind.

There, now you don't need to study.
Quote by Philip_pepper

I need to learn how to test vision in children

Testing vision in children? You mean like, climbing inside of them and testing whether or not your eyes work inside there?
When I was eleven I broke the patio window and my mother sued me... She's always been a very aggressive litigator.
Put yourself in the position of a child who has to have their eyes examined by somebody who lives with the mentality of: ughhh, I gotta do this?? Sooooo annoying... This isn't fun. I like having fun!! Fun fun fun!! Jeez kid, you're not very fun.
SGT. HARTMAN: Where in hell are you from anyway, Private?
COWBOY: Sir, Texas, sir!
SGT. HARTMAN: Holy dogshit! Texas! Only steers and queers come from Texas, Private Cowboy! And you don't look much like a steer to me, so that kinda narrows it down!! Do you suck dicks!?
COWBOY: Sir, no, sir!
SGT. HARTMAN: Are you a peter-puffer!?
COWBOY: Sir, no, sir!
SGT. HARTMAN: I'll bet you're the kind of guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around! I'll be watching you!!
Quote by Jehuty
If you get a decent grade on your exam/test, I will buy you a pizza. An 8 at least for the test.

An 8?

Highest I ever got was a 7.

Once.
Pffff you only have to put up a chart and wave bits of glass in front of their eyes saying "one or two." Bonus points if you have bad breath and breathe all over them for the duration of the test.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

It doesn't take rocket appliances to get your grade 10
Whats goes around must come down